Free 30 days and Tauntaun Ram pet

Jeffdogg

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This has always made me wonder something. When Europeans ask each other what the date is do you say "Today is the 25th of April" since that is the way you like to display it? Here in Amurica we would say "Today is April 25th". Just curious and sorry to go off-topic.

In Australia we would also say 25th of April. The one exception is Star Wars day which just has to be May the 4th, wherever you live :)

Well I just got billed on the 25th.. so ***

lvl 50 , founder char

When did you originally sign up? Just because the biling went through on the 25th doesnt mean thats when you were supposed to be billed. I was supposed to billed on the 19th but they didnt actually bill me until the 22nd. Does that mean I get the 20th and 21st free? No it doesnt.

Ha April 12th was my birthday...dawwwwhhh Bioware I didnt know you cared ;) But yeah once a char hits 50 I get a free pet and month?

no. it was a limited time offer, if you had a character up to level 50 or a legacy level of 6 then you would have gotten the free month (apr 22 was the cutoff iirc).

the pet was given if you were just subscribed. but no you will not receive now, it was a limited time offer

Edited by Skodan

My sub ended unofficially ended on April 19th, my last payment was March 19th. I was no longer an active sub (could not log in) April 23rd or 24th. Then the free month hit, the 25th I think and I am back to active status.

Have not checked for the pet.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.