[Music] Constant music option / loop please

llesna

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 10 months later...

I would just like more control over the music in general. Give me an interface where I can sort through the tracks and play them on command, or play them at random like a shuffled playlist. Buttons like "stop current track," if I don't like what's playing, or loop a track over and over if I really like one in particular.

I know I'm asking a lot. Just saying, that's what appeals to me. The main thing that bugs me is combat tracks that keep going long after the battle is over and the only way to shut them up is to relog, or enter a special cutscene where a special track immediately plays and forces the other one to stop.

I seem to remember the reasoning being that this way you get to hear the full track, instead of having stuff cut off all the time. But after enough hours in game, you've heard everything 100 times over and you just want to do your own thing with it. So you either shut it off and run your own music, or you learn to tune it out. 'Least that's how it strikes me. I'm sure there are those who don't feel that way.

• 3 months later...

I have to necro this thread again, instead of posting a new one.

Has this been implemented yet? There is some incredible music in this game and it would be so cool if this was an option.

The smuggler and counselor (Binary Sunset) theme songs come to mind.

Edited by IstariZen

• 5 months later...