the pale rakling, dissapointed?

skrapel

well i just got a pale rackling from the rakghoul event i bought loved it but i started moving and it fell behind :mad: when i mounted it fell behind so much i couldn't even see it, it fell so behind it took a couple secs for it to catch up:confused: swtor i am kinda mad i bought the last 20 samples i needed for 20K on the last day of the event so i am 20 K creds short on a pet that cant even catch up :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: swtor plz make the pets match the players speed thx

well i just got a pale rackling from the rakghoul event i bought loved it but i started moving and it fell behind :mad: when i mounted it fell behind so much i couldn't even see it, it fell so behind it took a couple secs for it to catch up:confused: swtor i am kinda mad i bought the last 20 samples i needed for 20K on the last day of the event so i am 20 K creds short on a pet that cant even catch up :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: swtor plz make the pets match the players speed thx

Wait ...

You are on a speeder doing a couple hundred miles an hour and you are mad a tiny rakghoul with tiny legs can't keep up and gets left behind??? I hope when he catches up to you he jumps on your head for being mean =P

It shouldnt be able to keep up, he is small and cute...But I like the way they did him as well.....Although maybe have him jump in our car or on the back of the cycles....

Back on car would be epic. Do you have the Red Rakling from the event? Imagine that thing on your shoulders.

Nothing will ever be enough for today's self-entitled gamer.

Long gone are the days when gaming was about enjoying the game you are playing. Now we have people worrying about shareholder stock reports of video game development companies and pets lagging behind causing some kind of mental trauma because of the stress of it. Seriously?

Play the damn game and quit worrying about all the senseless crap. If you're having fun, enjoy yourself. If not, then go find something else to make your entertainment value worth the money you spend.

Edited by Alkiii

How about National Lampoons Vacation the movie , were they forgot that they tied him to the speeders bumper...

Exact instance in the movie was a dog tied to the car bumper incase you thought I was insane.

cheers,

Badorb.

Edited by BadOrb

On the bright side, at least OP used the forum search feature to find a topic no one was talking about when he decided to create his rant. He does deserve some credit for that.

But I second the suggestion to put the leash on the speeder to help the little critter keep up with us, for at least a quarter of a mile or so...

How about National Lampoons Vacation the movie , were they forgot that they tied him to the speeders bumper...

Exact instance in the movie was a dog tied to the car bumper incase you thought I was insane.

cheers,

Badorb.

You know what's really scary, is that the directors (I think it was) of that movie started receiving fan mail after it began running in theaters from numerous dog owners who had done the exact same thing FOR REAL. Ugh!

__

"Russ! Listen to your mother! I was driving like a maniac! We should all be thankful to this man for stopping me. You see kids, a car~"

"I'm going back to scrape the rest of the carcass off the road."

LOL