Why do you continue to buff OP skills?

Bugattiboy

Seriously BioWare, why do you continue to buff skills that are already OP? The skills that were buffed in 1.2.1 were already OP and now you want to INCREASE their damage?

You did this before with operatives as well. Their Backstab (or whatever the hell it's called) was already OP yet you buffed it's damage by 10% in the 1.2

I really don't get why you like to buff OP skills.

You did this before with operatives as well. Their Backstab (or whatever the hell it's called) was already OP yet you buffed it's damage by 10% in the 1.2

They also increased it's cooldown time and energy cost...

Seriously BioWare, why do you continue to buff skills that are already OP? The skills that were buffed in 1.2.1 were already OP and now you want to INCREASE their damage?

I really don't get why you like to buff OP skills.

Op backstab was actually nerfed, the initial damage from it was increased, but the cool down on the ability resulted in a net loss to DPS.

Snipers and Gunslingers got buffed because their damage did not scale very well at level 50.

I love how people cry about changes being OP before they actually bother researching why they were changed.

Op backstab was actually nerfed, the initial damage from it was increased, but the cool down on the ability resulted in a net loss to DPS.

Snipers and Gunslingers got buffed because their damage did not scale very well at level 50.

I love how people cry about changes being OP before they actually bother researching why they were changed.

Bad players will be bad I suppose

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.