PvP. Just another Gank fest

clappy

HI. This may be a bit of a QQ but.

Since the patch this games pvp is a gank fest. Its bloody boring this way. Sort it out or lose my sub.

you have 1 month

Can I have your stuff? Also, most of us PvPers would kill to have a server active enough to have ganking in open world PvP. All I get to do is Warzones, and you can't gank in Warzones.

I thought the OP was referring to the time to kill being lower.

Which we won't really be able to judge until more people get geared up.

Ahh. I haven't really had a problem with it and I am only running between 400-500 Exp on my two 50s. Unless I get jumped by 3.. in which case I expect to die. :D

Ahh. I haven't really had a problem with it and I am only running between 400-500 Exp on my two 50s. Unless I get jumped by 3.. in which case I expect to die. :D

I just think when the patch first came out, a lot of people logged in with their champ gear (which had less expertise) and got ripped apart, then QQ'd on forums about defense getting nerfed. I remember being miffed but then I got some battlemaster and my survivability has gone up. Still not where it was before the patch (imo) but not all that bad either.

I just think when the patch first came out, a lot of people logged in with their champ gear (which had less expertise) and got ripped apart, then QQ'd on forums about defense getting nerfed. I remember being miffed but then I got some battlemaster and my survivability has gone up. Still not where it was before the patch (imo) but not all that bad either.

Not 'really' no, your assuming. I am *supposed* to have full battlemaster gear, yet I am getting torn down in seconds. It's a ganking dps fest.

HI. This may be a bit of a QQ but.

Since the patch this games pvp is a gank fest. Its bloody boring this way. Sort it out or lose my sub.

you have 1 month

And you are ????

Really, you are giving BW an ultimatum to cater to you "or else"?

:rolleyes:

Agreed. I was full BM when patch came out and I definately notice a difference, but not nearly as bad as people are making it out to be.

I finished DL the tera beta last night and it was awesome!!!! I played it for about 15 minutes and went to bed thinking I cant wait to get up and play in the morning!!!!

lol beta over =(

I might have to get tera sooooo different and awesome.

Now if you are into games that take skill tera is awesome. You have to aim =D

i run 1200 expertise in full 32 pts deep into tanking tree and thats with a Campaign Relic of Shield Amp (which boosts my absorb to 405 if i shield an attack)

and all it takes is 3 people to focus me down

i was fine before 1.2, sure i died but i could still carry the ball (as a huttball tank should) to half the map before dying)

now i cant even get from the podium to the acid before biting it

i run 1200 expertise in full 32 pts deep into tanking tree and thats with a Campaign Relic of Shield Amp (which boosts my absorb to 405 if i shield an attack)

and all it takes is 3 people to focus me down

i was fine before 1.2, sure i died but i could still carry the ball (as a huttball tank should) to half the map before dying)

now i cant even get from the podium to the acid before biting it

You mean you cant take people 3v1?!?! THE GAME IS BROKEN!!!