Do you want endless stalemates of healing?

Inthebeginning

It's not enjoyable, and it shouldn't be encouraged, stacking healers lacks excitement. I'm a healer, and I approve this message. The extra damage is a start of someone finally almost being able to bring a dps I'm healing below half. Edited by Inthebeginning

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

It's not enjoyable, and it shouldn't be encouraged, stacking healers lacks excitement. I'm a healer, and I approve this message. The extra damage is a start of someone finally almost being able to bring a dps I'm healing below half.

Every healer that posts on this forum except you wants an endless stalemate of healing. They want healing to be like it is in world of warcraft: Healers being invincible and able to keep 2-3 people at 100% too. Healing as it is now is fine.

Every healer that posts on this forum except you wants an endless stalemate of healing. They want healing to be like it is in world of warcraft: Healers being invincible and able to keep 2-3 people at 100% too. Healing as it is now is fine.

I can still do this in a 3 on 3. And still Death from Above for my viewing pleasure.

Edited by Inthebeginning

The problem is not healing, the problem is the good dps and healers have been set apart from the mediocre you see. And now, if your dps'ers are fails or having an off game due to outside circumstances, you will lose, regardless of healing you will eventually be overwhelmed if your team lacks discipline. YOU LACK DISCIPLINE!

This is the problem for people that can't make focus and rupt with a friend.

The Dps player base always ask for killing healers alone without rupts or cc, learn to rupt, CC at right moment and do not use it for CC a dps that running around on the map.

I have keep 2 (1 marauder, 1 jugger both full BM) for 4 mins at the middle in huttball, post 1.2, my hp dance around 30% and 50% and in 4 mins none of they used a *********** CC or rupt.

PS: And i one of the few that think the nerfs to Commando Healing spec was deserved.

Edited by Zoggel
Rude

i"m fine with healing as it is although i dont understand the point of a healer if they cant live 1v1. I personally can. but isn't the point of a healer to live and heal others?

Healers shouldn't be able to live in a 1v1. If they have skill(everyone thinks they have skill, but most dont) and good gear(good defined as battlermaster or above) they should die eventually in a 1v1 fight with a dps. Healers should always have their team mates protecting them via guards and taunts, or CCs and dps from classes without those. Most healers that post on this forum want to be unkillable, they think because of the their spec they deserve a free ride through the WZ. That's unacceptable and I'm confident bioware will never allow that to happen, healing has never been as bad in this game as it is in WoW.

Exactly right, a good dps or two will eventually kill me, it's my job ( one of many tasking chores set upon me )to make them work real hard to do it, and get them out of position of their healers, so my dps can kill them. Edited by Inthebeginning

Oh, never noticed that heals in WoW were invincible. You know, this game isn't balanced around 1on1, it's balanced around 3on3. Watch some videos from Reckful or Klinda, you will see what they do with heals if their teammates don't peel good enough.

You know, this game isn't balanced around 1on1, it's balanced around 3on3.

You're referring to WoW, correct? WoW is not balanced around anything except which class the lead dev plays at that particular moment. ToR is more or less balanced around 1v1 and the pvp in this game is far better than the pvp in WoW. If you don't think the pvp in this game is balanced for 1v1 then you don't have enough experience yet. I have 4 level 50s and I play or have played all roles extensively.

Healers shouldn't be able to live in a 1v1. If they have skill(everyone thinks they have skill, but most dont) and good gear(good defined as battlermaster or above) they should die eventually in a 1v1 fight with a dps. Healers should always have their team mates protecting them via guards and taunts, or CCs and dps from classes without those. Most healers that post on this forum want to be unkillable, they think because of the their spec they deserve a free ride through the WZ. That's unacceptable and I'm confident bioware will never allow that to happen, healing has never been as bad in this game as it is in WoW.

And why the dps don't has to teamwork and healers yes?They don't pay the same fee at the end of the month?They do not have same right?Why noobs dps poeple can have fun alone and healer not?

Probably you are one the noobs that not rupt or cc and cries for immortal healers.

Edited by Kevann

And why the dps don't has to teamwork and healers yes?T

What are you even talking about?

hey don't pay the same fee at the end of the month? They do not have same right?

what does the monthly fee have to do with anything?

Why noobs dps poeple can have fun alone and healer not?

LOL

Probably you are one the noobs that not rupt or cc and cries for immortal healers.

More likely than not you're still in leveling gear and maybe some welfare pvp gear(recruit) and ran into a WZ and got stomped, and now you're crying on the forum.

uhh....as a healer....I want to matter....i want to play a role in a warzone. I am a waste of a group slot as of 1.2.

No friends, im in full BM gear and playing in premade.

You says that the healer do not survive in 1vs1 with a dps and have a teamate always near, i asked why you DPS can play alone and healer cannot?Killing an healer should be the result of teamwork between dps.Probably you play alone and do not know what is teamwork.

Probably you are one of the bad dps player that cries for "nerfzz plox".

Edited by Kevann

uhh....as a healer....I want to matter....i want to play a role in a warzone.

You do matter and you do have a role. Its your teams fault that you die. They should be guarding you and if they arent tank specced, then they should be taunting people attacking you. As a vigilance guardian I always guardian leap and AOE taunt around my teams healers even though I'm incapable of using guard because of my spec.

Healers shouldn't be able to live in a 1v1. If they have skill(everyone thinks they have skill, but most dont) and good gear(good defined as battlermaster or above) they should die eventually in a 1v1 fight with a dps.

So one of the two opponents in a fight should be pre-determined to eventually die...and you would consider that balanced?

Healers should always have their team mates protecting them via guards and taunts, or CCs and dps from classes without those.

So 1v1 the healer's teammates should help them.

That isn't 1v1 then, is it?

Most healers that post on this forum want to be unkillable, they think because of the their spec they deserve a free ride through the WZ. That's unacceptable and I'm confident bioware will never allow that to happen, healing has never been as bad in this game as it is in WoW.

Most DPS that post on this forum want to press 2 or 3 of their big damage skills and rip through people hulk smash style without engaging a few brain cells or considering even the most basic tactical methods.

There, now we've both made insulting hyperbolic exaggerations that add nothing substantive to the discussion and amount to nothing more than flinging ***** at each other.

I could live through several derp-tastic players pre-1.2 or die to 1 that knew what they were doing and outplayed me. One thing is for sure, we can spot the derps rather easily, they're the ones who spew nonsense about invincible healers they can't kill.

Edited by Syylara

Snip

Healers are strictly team players, just like tanks. No they shouldn't win 1v1s, ever, just like tanks cant(and dont bother whining about shadows tanks, they will always lose 1v1 against a dps if both are geared and know how to play).

Healers are strictly team players, just like tanks. No they shouldn't win 1v1s, ever, just like tanks cant(and dont bother whining about shadows tanks, they will always lose 1v1 against a dps if both are geared and know how to play).

If DPS is viable on its own, a healer should be viable on their own, too. Apparently to you 2 out of 3 roles should just be fodder for your empty, one-dimensional approach to strategy of "hit them until they die".

2 equally geared players? It's a draw, nobody kills anyone.

If you want to win...get better at the game or deal with it.

Welcome to life.

Edited by Syylara

ITs not much fun as pre 1,2,now I had a feeling that im not as usefull as DPS but at the same time its some kind of chalange for me.

As BH healer atm I have only one issue what bothering me :) (usualy duo queue with tank who guard me) why my 31pt talent heal crit just for 4K and not for 6K like aresnal 31pt with exactly same gear :)..

I can still hold 2-3 BAD dps on me aprox 20-30s whitnout problem (and guard) when they dont know how to use interupt, on the other hand one dps with even little bit of brain force me to kite him and heal just myself ( or throw some rapid shot or instnat heal on nearly targets) but mostly shut me down and usualy kill me due to overheat (sadly cant use rapidshots on myself :((( )

None says that an healer have to WIN 1vs1 with a DPS but I do not understand why have to die.Your dps EGO go drastically on th floor if you can't kill an healer on 1vs1?