Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Voidstar: losing after opposition quits

Easpeak

Voidstar, Imp vs. republic, we fight for 2 minutes, every single imp except 1 leaves. We get the warning that WZ is shutting down because of not enough people. Imps win the WZ.

What's up with that Bioware?

Your server's timer for Warzone Shutdown magically works?

Interesting...

Your server's timer for Warzone Shutdown magically works?

Interesting...

You guys obviously do NOT read patchnotes. The timer was reinstated recently. I'll let you do the work to find the patch notes. But of course that is expecting a lot from people on the forums.

We've done that once too: my friend and I zoned into Huttball together, we had only 4 people on our side and we got notified that the WZ was shutting down due to insufficient players. We managed to get the ball first, and due to the OPness of a Juggernaut + Sorceror pair in Huttball, managed to score in the first 40 seconds even though we were outnumbered 7-4 or something.

Then the game ended and we had won =D

Ill trump you all, had a match in Civil War yesterday...got the 90 second warning the match would end due to not enuf players, our imp team had 7, the pubs...? (they all stayed at entry point so didnt see how many)obviously the shorthanded team. We surged to mid, I personally took turret, the match ended..we lost. checked the stats, no kills, no deaths, no valour or commendations and yet two of the pub side had 6 medals each(nice trick huh) ..been screenshots and reported. This type of crap has got to end.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.