Every class is op

Anbokr

Marauders: omg they charge and 2 shot me and they invincible, always have 100% resolve, i can't kill infinite charge and 30m attacks class that is melee. i saw marauder 1v8 my entire team with 10% hp in 3.7 seconds.

Mercenaries: **** 7k+ heatseeker missiles???? seriously bw? i thought u nerf these guys. i forget 15s god mode healing y this class so ez?

Assassins: Frikken tank and dps in one class *** is this, invincible damage dealers

Sorcs: Utility up the ***, why they always beat me in huttball????

Operative: Omg i was lik walking around at 50% hp and i die to operative *** is this, nerf burst damage; why do they have stealth they already have enuff dmg with utility

Juggernaut: big giant smash destroy me and unkillable i swear this dude was 31/31/31 spec

Powertech: boom 50% of my hp, boom another 50%, nuff said

Sniper: unchargable, uninterruptable, giant burst damage from 30+ yards away!!!

These are my short list of classes that need to be nerfed bw, this game is out of control.

edit: i forget to mention that from my concise and analytical list of complaints, you can clearly and logically see that damage is way out of control, healers are gods, and tank taunt/guard is brokenly OP. If that didn't make sense to you, then you're just dumb.

Edited by Anbokr

Marauders: omg they charge and 2 shot me and they invincible, always have 100% resolve, i can't kill infinite charge and 30m attacks class that is melee. i saw marauder 1v8 my entire team with 10% hp in 3.7 seconds.

Mercenaries: **** 7k+ heatseeker missiles???? seriously bw? i thought u nerf these guys. i forget 15s god mode healing y this class so ez?

Assassins: Frikken tank and dps in one class *** is this, invincible damage dealers

Sorcs: Utility up the ***, why they always beat me in huttball????

Operative: Omg i was lik walking around at 50% hp and i die to operative *** is this, nerf burst damage; why do they have stealth they already have enuff dmg with utility

Juggernaut: big giant smash destroy me and unkillable i swear this dude was 31/31/31 spec

Powertech: boom 50% of my hp, boom another 50%, nuff said

Sniper: unchargable, uninterruptable, giant burst damage from 30+ yards away!!!

These are my short list of classes that need to be nerfed bw, this game is out of control.

this made me lol

imo the biggest problem with any MMO is PvE to PvP translation

In PVE you want balls out damage that shreads trash in seconds and drops bosses in minutes,

You want tanks that lol at trash and dont drop below 50 on bosses

You want Healers that never go OOM (or equivalent) on trash and never let a tank fall on a boss

How do you translate a DPS who can kill anything, a Tank who cant die and a Healer who can over heal any damage to PvP

it is like firing 8 nukes at each other,

In a sense every class is OP

But what do people want?

People complain about imbalance, what solution is there,

people say buff this move, nurf that one,

but to what end?

Do people want rock paper scissors? what is the solution people are after?

Assuming that this is a troll post, I applaud the message.

please contribute to the discussion or kindly leave, these classes imbalances need to be addressed before the game is broken, the other classes are suffering.

The most OP thing in this game is rage juggs. Or any marauder. Or hybrid assassins. Or med ops. Or pyro PTs. Or any healer. And for that matter, any tank. And don't get me started on all the DPS. Really, this whole combat thing really brings warzones down.

imo the biggest problem with any MMO is PvE to PvP translation

In PVE you want balls out damage that shreads trash in seconds and drops bosses in minutes,

You want tanks that lol at trash and dont drop below 50 on bosses

You want Healers that never go OOM (or equivalent) on trash and never let a tank fall on a boss

How do you translate a DPS who can kill anything, a Tank who cant die and a Healer who can over heal any damage to PvP

it is like firing 8 nukes at each other,

In a sense every class is OP

But what do people want?

People complain about imbalance, what solution is there,

people say buff this move, nurf that one,

but to what end?

Do people want rock paper scissors? what is the solution people are after?

That's the thing with PVE. In PVE it's how you stated but also people like to brag about how easy things are and how they want a challenge, but in reality they're generally looking to just brag about their skills and a lot of the time they're exaggerating or it's actually pretty easy to begin with. Once you have the fight figured out, and it's usually just a gimmick, it's generally just pretty repetitive and simple.

But in PVP, these people have a lot of trouble adjusting because they start actually being forced to run into players that are better than them and are just smarter than them. It's one thing to either do or say you finished a PVE encounter a few minutes faster than someone else, either both people did pass it or someone's lying and nobody can find out, it's another to get smacked around in PVP and have, at least in their mind, people seeing your ineptness.

You also can't just repeat the same things in PVP, there are many situations where there is no real solution except to eat the damage and then the loss. If you kill someone once and then try the same thing again, they might completely shut you down the next time, or it's an uneven number etc.

But that's precisely why PVPers like PVP. It's supposed to be dynamic and uncertain.

That being said, there are definitely stronger and weaker classes. Right now Mara is the strongest, Sage is the weakest (Sage is weaker than Sorc, like most Republic classes are weaker than their counterparts, because of sluggish animations and delay on damage abilities, for most purposes you can group the classes together, but it is more correct to state the Repub class as weaker if you want to be strictly correct). The classes tiering does change from patch to path.

Anybody that can't understand tiering doesn't understand competition, especially competitive gaming. Even a game like chess which has probably the best balance of any game is imbalanced in favor of white, and this is accepted at high level chess. If you don't know that, please don't make yourself look foolish by trying to argue it. At the least google it first.

if we can just remove death from warzones then everyone will be happy.

If there was no winner or loser and no stats then we could have peace.

I would be so much more effective if the opposing team would recognize our ball carrier's right of way to the endzone. Borderline exploiting how they attack us. They should wait their turn. Only fair.

i forget to mention that from my concise and analytical list of complaints, you can clearly and logically see that damage is way out of control, healers are gods, and tank taunt/guard is brokenly OP. If that didn't make sense to you, then you're just dumb. Edited by Anbokr