Is this a viable spec? 3/31/7

seektravota

Can't possibly think of any Combat spec that would want to spend 7 points into Focus.

But when is a spec viable? You yould just run 0/0/0 only spaming Strike and Slash and still drop most people.

This is either thinly veiled, and largely overblown QQ over sentinels, or you're making fun of bads who let themselves die to that.

The only one I could think of is this one:

http://www.torhead.com/skill-calc#5010cZhRrRRrMdGzZG00M.1

You can trade back and forth between Displacement and Fleetfooted depending on your play style.

you're one of the very few useful response here. i'm new to sentinels. but is this build viable for raid/ops? or for pvp?

because i heard combat spec can put up 100 more DPS but watchman spec can heal and have more survivability. not sure if this is a good trade in raid/ops. what would be your opinion?

This is either thinly veiled, and largely overblown QQ over sentinels, or you're making fun of bads who let themselves die to that.

Yeah...I am somewhat confused over some of the distain I am seeing myself and prompted my reply.

I just started my first Knight after spending a lot of time with my Sage & Shadow. I have chosen the Sentinel as it best fits my character's make up and attitude I have developed.

I have looked at a number of builds many have put up as of late and see most as either Watchman or Combat, not bother with Focus. Right now, I am concerned only for PvE because I want to level through the storyline. I will look at PvE when I am in the middle to late 40 levels. From what I have observed so far, either Watchman or Combat is what most (if not all) want for PvP and run in terror when Force is suggested. Is Force that gawd awful that it is no good whatsoever?

Personally, I am trying to decide between Watchman or Combat with some of the Force benefits. I like what I see from the former, I'm just a bit gun shy to go Force route based on what I have observed from the other players concerning this part of the skill tree. Can someone shed some constructive and informative light on this for me without and snarkiness or a LART? Thanks.