Root players with MS

Heal better than healers

Break snares without Resolute/Resolve

Survive over 40 hits after using 5 second "god mode"

Force Leap through walls, floors, etc

Crit for 10k

One shot healers

and...stun!

It sure is nice being spec'd 31/31/31 ...I guess you magically get stuns and can crit for 10k once you accomplish the 31/31/31 spec!

BioWare, I guess this 31/31/31 spec does need nerfed.

As a sent if you are not topping the damage charts, basically ripping through people right now. Then perhaps you should give your signature a read. :rolleyes:

I'm not playing my Sent anymore. I rerolled Scoundrel ;)

Do 5k damage Force Sweeps

Root players with MS

Heal better than healers

Crit for 10k

One shot healers

and...stun!

It sure is nice being spec'd 31/31/31 ...I guess you magically get stuns and can crit for 10k once you accomplish the 31/31/31 spec!

You can do 5k damage force sweeps (if specced properly). You can root players with MS (if specced properly). You cannot heal better than healers (although it certainly helps you in a tight fight). You can break snares (if specced properly). Depending on how many people are shooting/hitting you, you can survive 40 hits (but only for 5 seconds). Can't force leap through walls unless there's a new bug.... You can't crit for 10k (even if specced properly ;)). You can't one shot healers, maybe 4 shot.... And you're stun is channeled. Oh wait I play this class too :confused:.

Your signature makes me thing you might be what I like to call a Fake Elite.

You are only good in situations where you out gear your opponent. There are a lot of you playing this **** game. You call people bad and talk **** as a mechanism to hide your lack of confidence.

I feel sorry for you.

Your signature makes me thing you might be what I like to call a Fake Elite.

You are only good in situations where you out gear your opponent. There are a lot of you playing this **** game. You call people bad and talk **** as a mechanism to hide your lack of confidence.

I feel sorry for you.

Uh huh, sure...whatever you say bro.

I think people's point about Sentinel healing is that they can self-heal under pressure better than some healers rather than that they can heal themselves better than a healer can heal you. As a Sawbones I probably have the best self-healing but Sages and Commandos who can't rely on their cast heals (because you interrupt them) do have pretty weak self-healing. If you have a Sentinel chasing a Seer around the map then the Sentinel's self-heals might come close to what the Seer can put out in those specific circumstances. Maybe.

lol at scrub maras/sents thinking their class is balanced. it's funny when the forums were filled with mobs complaining about the mythical 31/31/31 sorcs these guys were probably right there with their own torch and pitchfork...

Here's the kicker, ALL damage has increased since 1.2

Bioware tweaked expertise as well as game mechanics and did no proper testing in PVP at 50, apparently. They delayed ranked Warzones for a reason...

Right from 1.2 Patch Notes:

Classes and Combat

Game Update 1.2. contains a significant number of changes and improvements to the overall class balance and combat gameplay in PvP and PvE based on player and guild feedback, focus testing, and more than two months of combat interaction data from our servers. Our overall goal is, as always, to create a level playing field for our players while ensuring that classes retain their unique playstyles and identities.

These changes are not limited to class abilities and skill trees, but also involve modifications to the underlying combat math (for example diminishing returns, additional augment availability, etc.), which has an impact on combat that is hard to capture in a list of patch notes.

Since our changes involve a number of skill changes for many classes, we are refunding all skill points to the affected Advanced Classes so players can adjust the distribution of their characters' skills as they see fit with the new changes in mind. As a reminder, players can reset any character's skill points in the Combat area on their faction's fleet for free once per week (additional respecs cost credits).

Based on community feedback, we have also added a number of improvements to combat gameplay, such as more reactive animations for certain abilities, better visual and audible cues for important effects, and quality of life changes such as more useful combat revival abilities.

For enthusiasts interested in the detailed mechanics of combat and optimizing their own character, we have added a combat logging feature, which writes a machine-parsable file to disk that can provide detailed insights into what really happens during a combat engagement.

Obviously, BioWare failed at "balance" and whatever tweaks they made to game mechanics turned PVP into a slug fest...

I'm not playing my Sent anymore. I rerolled Scoundrel ;)

I'm not surprised.

Now that healing is rare in warzones and people are running around with 50-70% of health a lot of the time, I'm sure it's only a matter of time before people realize how powerful that makes Scrappers again.

lol at scrub maras/sents thinking their class is balanced. it's funny when the forums were filled with mobs complaining about the mythical 31/31/31 sorcs these guys were probably right there with their own torch and pitchfork...

I'm pretty sure I saw OP in that... yeah, I remember the good old days when people were complaining about insane sorc burst and defensive CDs and how they always stealthed to get away and became immune to CC.

Only difference is- sorcs couldn't do that even with a 31/31/31 spec, yet they still got nerfed through the ground.

Most of the things OP is saying can be done at least in one of the specs- and frankly, as anni, maybe I can't root three times in a row without worrying about resolve... but I'll still kill anyone 1v1. And carnage, maybe I can't heal myself with dots... but I can chain root you, have superior defensive CDs and still have high mobility. Who needs 31/31/31 when 31/x/x in any tree is still better than 31/31/31 for any other class?

I'm pretty sure I saw OP in that... yeah, I remember the good old days when people were complaining about insane sorc burst and defensive CDs and how they always stealthed to get away and became immune to CC.

Only difference is- sorcs couldn't do that even with a 31/31/31 spec, yet they still got nerfed through the ground.

Most of the things OP is saying can be done at least in one of the specs- and frankly, as anni, maybe I can't root three times in a row without worrying about resolve... but I'll still kill anyone 1v1. And carnage, maybe I can't heal myself with dots... but I can chain root you, have superior defensive CDs and still have high mobility. Who needs 31/31/31 when 31/x/x in any tree is still better than 31/31/31 for any other class?

Don't worry, with the amount of tears on this forum, Maras and Sents will be nerfed and the next "FOTM" will rise up, only to be nerfed. It's a never ending cycle in MMOs.

I have never complained about a class in any MMO I have played. I have adapted. It makes no difference to me, it's clear where BioWare is taking PVP in this game and that's why I have already canceled my subscription.

Do 5k damage Force Sweeps

Root players with MS

Heal better than healers

Crit for 10k

One shot healers

and...stun!

That spec is bad ***, bro!

Reminds me of the evil 31/31/31 Assassins that apparently plague this game.

Almost as deadly as the very real and not at all mythical dual AC 31/31/31 Jugg/Maras that kill you in warzones and then eat your first born.

Hello all,

We appreciate feedback, both positive and negative. However, we do ask that that feedback is constructive. This post goes into more detail about what we're looking for in feedback and how to make sure your feedback is constructive and helpful.

With all that in mind, we're going to go ahead and close the thread. Thank you for understanding and helping us make sure that the forums are as constructive and helpful as possible!