Skimp'd male character gear [PIX INSIDE]

Ixum

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ha I totally love this one, would look great on my Malvai... please people add name of the gear when you post such yammy looks, I want to be able to get them myself!

That one you quoted doesnt' exist in game, that is one of Ixun's designs (many of which HAVE made it into the game like the one he posted that he says is from tofn, but this one has not... yet)

Edited by AbsolutGrndZero

• 4 weeks later...
http://sweet.pp.fi/ciol_6.jpg

Wow, this is my favorite ! I would kill for a skimpy uniform :D

All my characters have skimpy clothes like decontract jumpsuit, darth sion top, and the triumvirate thong of course.

I feel a little alone on the fleet with that (on Motf), but I don't care :p

And yes, I clearly support skimpy pics for theron shan.

Wow, this is my favorite ! I would kill for a skimpy uniform :D

All my characters have skimpy clothes like decontract jumpsuit, darth sion top, and the triumvirate thong of course.

I feel a little alone on the fleet with that (on Motf), but I don't care :p

And yes, I clearly support skimpy pics for theron shan.

If you want I'll see about having Ci'ol (the guy you see in this image which is me) get skimped by ixum in theron gear =D

I love this thread, been watching your tumblr all morning!! I'm a happy girl. LOL.

I'm writing a fanfic with the Shadow of Revan story-line involving a lot more of

flirting, romance and hot scenes between Theron Shan and my sexy male zabrak, (Sith assasin) since i didn't get nearly enough of that

So i was wondering you still do commissions? How does that work exactly? The requirements i mean.

Also, planning to do any more sexy pics of Theron by any chance? :p Pleeease???

I love this thread, been watching your tumblr all morning!! I'm a happy girl. LOL.

I'm writing a fanfic with the Shadow of Revan story-line involving a lot more of

flirting, romance and hot scenes between Theron Shan and my sexy male zabrak, (Sith assasin) since i didn't get nearly enough of that

So i was wondering you still do commissions? How does that work exactly? The requirements i mean.

Sooooo...

you posting that fanfic anywhere???? Must... Read...

Sooooo...

you posting that fanfic anywhere???? Must... Read...

i have to translate into English first :D draft's in spanish, easier for me but il be posting asap.

And yes, Theron's really cool character, we need more of him! wish we could have him as a companion or something... ¿Bioware...pretty please? :rolleyes:

The best way to do it is that I visit your server and I snap some screens of your character

i have to translate into English first :D draft's in spanish, easier for me but il be posting asap.

And yes, Theron's really cool character, we need more of him! wish we could have him as a companion or something... ¿Bioware...pretty please? :rolleyes:

Please do! It would be awesome to read.

The best way to do it is that I visit your server and I snap some screens of your character

That would be awesome! Can we please do it? :p I can also send some screens to you, if its easier for you. My character is on Jedi Covenant,

Please do! It would be awesome to read.

Will do! :D Cant wait to finish the story.

That would be awesome! Can we please do it? :p I can also send some screens to you, if its easier for you. My character is on Jedi Covenant,

Its always better with someone else taking screens in SWTOR since there is no camera height adjustment possibilites :..( so I can do it or you can get a friend to do it - OR - you can take some screens during a cinematic showing body (one screen with gear and one with out - possibly wearing ventilated triumvirate pants cos they make it easier to edit the... groin area).

Also, it would be super awesome if you used max graphics settings.

Anyway, what ever you wanna do (or anybody else for that matter) feel free to contact me at mmoboys@sci.fi ^_^ I prefer using an IM like steam chat or skype cos its easier to arrange the photoshoot :p

Oh and heres an example of a good cinematic screenshot

http://sweet.pp.fi/cinceswtor.jpg

Edited by Ixum

Its always better with someone else taking screens in SWTOR since there is no camera height adjustment possibilites :..( so I can do it or you can get a friend to do it - OR - you can take some screens during a cinematic showing body (one screen with gear and one with out - possibly wearing ventilated triumvirate pants cos they make it easier to edit the... groin area).

Also, it would be super awesome if you used max graphics settings.

Awesome! IL contact you asap :D

• 2 weeks later...