What are your crew skills?

lcemaster

When you include the Droid +5 synthweaving the SI is better than the SW

Can the SW not get that one the droid for some reason? Because if they can then that balances out. A +5, especially if it is Efficiency, doesn't mean that much really. Critical, maybe, Efficiency not as much.

I, personally, have my SI on Artifice (using pretty much everything between the SI, Ashara and Khem Val) and my SW on Synthweaving to maintain armor and help guildies out with the orange schems I've got thus far.

My answer is more directed toward the topic, but my SW runs with Biochem, Bioanalysis and Diplomacy, so I can keep up with stims and whatnot. However, my main alt is working on synthweaving, archaeology and underworld trading, to gear my SW.

Can the SW not get that one the droid for some reason? Because if they can then that balances out. A +5, especially if it is Efficiency, doesn't mean that much really. Critical, maybe, Efficiency not as much.

I, personally, have my SI on Artifice (using pretty much everything between the SI, Ashara and Khem Val) and my SW on Synthweaving to maintain armor and help guildies out with the orange schems I've got thus far.

It is +5 crit. The bonuses when it comes to synthweaving are as follows for the SI and the SW:

SW : +5 crit synthweaving (Jaesa), +5 eff archeology (Jaesa), +5 eff underworld trading (Vette)

SI : +10 eff Synthweaving (Ashara), +5 Crit Archaeology (Talos) , +2 Crit Underworld Trading (Andronikos)

And when you add the +5 crit to synthweaving, the SI outclasses the the SW. P.S. Both SW and SI can get the droid

So again, what should I do for my SW. I am leaning towards biochem now simply because there isn't anything else.