Trooper interrupt?

Condorius

It's always been IMPOSSIBLE to 1 button mash this class. Play it and you'll see.

I have a comando and i have other classes too, he is right, comando is the easiest class to play. Im a healer and in warzones i dont need interrups, i do just fine. The comando/merc might not be spaming one ability all the time, but its pretty close to it.

Try playing a sentinel or marauder and see how it goes. For how OP they might be they arent simple to play.

What are the top 5 reasons to not bring a arsenal/gunnery spec to rateds? If you think that it's pretty sad as you guys can put out a ton of damage.

You do know they got nerfed yesterday, right? The whole 7k+ demo round was a bug. But, beyond that,

1: Can be 90% locked out and negated by a single player basically at will.

2: The reliance on longer-than-GCD casts to do a buildup before the damage is at full that must be done for each individual target.

3: By being a casting class without a speedbuff or interrupt immunity, chasing and/or effective kiting nullifies damage output.

4: Less damage output than Sentinel/Gunslinger, and far worse utility than either.

5: Off-healing kills their ammo, making spot healing cost significant amounts of damage longer than the time the heal took negating most of the potential utility from this.

Note that DPS Sorcs, DPS Assassins, DPS Operatives, and DPS Juggernauts are all bad DPS options, though not as bad as commandos. Only good DPS option is Marauders, though sniper and (pyro) PT are both viable alternatives.

Edited by Apocalypse-

I have a comando and i have other classes too, he is right, comando is the easiest class to play. Im a healer and in warzones i dont need interrups, i do just fine. The comando/merc might not be spaming one ability all the time, but its pretty close to it.

Try playing a sentinel or marauder and see how it goes. For how OP they might be they arent simple to play.

Everything is easy to play, when you don't need to perform.

So then every other class with a knock back has 2 interrupts and we only have one. Plus interrupts are not dependent on someone not having full resolve where knocbacks are genius.

No class has more than 1 lockout interrupt, and only leaps have a interrupt without a lockout. So the only class with a knockback and 2 interrupts are guardians, and their knockback is single target on a much longer cooldown than yours.

You do know they got nerfed yesterday, right? The whole 7k+ demo round was a bug. But, beyond that,

1: Can be 90% locked out and negated by a single player basically at will.

2: The reliance on longer-than-GCD casts to do a buildup before the damage is at full that must be done for each individual target.

3: By being a casting class without a speedbuff or interrupt immunity, chasing and/or effective kiting nullifies damage output.

4: Less damage output than Sentinel/Gunslinger, and far worse utility than either.

5: Off-healing kills their ammo, making spot healing cost significant amounts of damage longer than the time the heal took negating most of the potential utility from this.

Note that DPS Sorcs, DPS Assassins, DPS Operatives, and DPS Juggernauts are all bad DPS options, though not as bad as commandos. Only good DPS option is Marauders, though sniper and (pyro) PT are both viable alternatives.

DING! I was just playing and ALL of my moves I'd use, were on an interrupt timer. Def. a sight to see.

Umm ok u can have an interrupt but we are now going to make u use 5+ abillities to be effective instead ofif 1-2 and we will take auto face away so ur class is no longer for 1 button mashing noobs. Seriously does ur class need to be easier to play or given an interrupt? Interrupt or auto face u pick.

Sure remove the autoface on forcelighting and pebbles too oh wait they already got an KB(aoe+bind if specd) stun interrupt speed buff and buddle. So please don´t whine about utility when you clearly have no clue TM/GR need to be used 3-5times to get maximum debuffs and selfbuffs and to build up damage on following abilities it´s not mercs/mandos fault that those 3-5 missiles will almost kill an player in pvp making the following abilities useless so next target has to be spammed again. And really 1button noobs wow the originality what class might you play ?

Really kinda hope its a sage.

My question is, what da*** will you be interrupting that can't be overpowered by raw damage and knockback and stun...

9k ravages, a bh/commando bubbled healing a flag carrier, an aoe class spamming on a door, a guy just spamming lightning slow on a ball carrier, anyone casting a mez. Immobile classes dont like having to run 30 meters to try and stop something that will be done casting when they get their. Also try doing the new 4 man with 2 mercs dpsing, its funny till you see why its so sad. Mercs=bad mobility, no utility and average to low dps. Mercs are in real bad shape right now.