I have a bad reputation

TranQullia

Ok well, i have quite a bad reputation in my server

Luka sene

And i wonder if i can get some tips to make my reputation better?

Its kinda critical the damage on my reputation.

So? :)

When i joined the server, i was being rude to other players for abit only ABIT.

Then after some time people didnt like me.

I apogzied to them, and it didnt work, they had me on ignore list, etc

Edited by TranQullia

Apologizing doesn't necessarily work if it seems insincere. Namely if you continued to be rude or gave the impression that you enjoyed griefing/trolling players until it had some negative consequence to you and you are only apologizing because you regret that your actions have negatively impacted you. No one will accept an apology if it is done for self-serving reasons.

If you've got a bad rep then you'll probably have to be patient and spend many weeks/months convincing people that you've changed. Just like in real life people aren't going to just accept you after a few days of being nice if you spent days/weeks being rude to people.

Unless the people on your server are very petty it sounds like you weren't rude to people on 1 or 2 isolated occasions but displayed rude behavior each time you logged on, possibly targeting specific players. At least that's the only way I can imagine getting a bad rep on an entire server with dozens or hundreds of people. So if I were you I would assume it will be a few weeks before people believe you've actually changed and regret your actions.

Edited by Gavin_Kelvar

The only way to fix your rep is to stop doing what you have been doing. You can apologize all you want but actions speak louder than words. People will see that you are not doing what you used to do and eventually your rep will start to get better. Sad thing is, people like to beat down the bad guy so it will be a long road for you.

The hardest part is dealing with people who will talk trash about you. The best thing to do here is admit your faults and just say that you dont do those things anymore. Dont attack back, dont talk trash back, just smile and leave it be. At some point, people will see this position and start to either stop talking about it, or stand up for the fact that you have changed.

People deserve second chances, but you must earn those chances. I wish you the best of luck. :D

When i joined the server, i was being rude to other players for abit only ABIT.c

Well, there's your problem, broheim. Act like an [censored]hole, get treated like an [censored]hole.

You're best bet is to roll a character under a new name and knock off the ******tery.