all this at launch?

soulzreaper

With all the lag issues, freezing, memory leaks, resolution issues, glitches does the game still feel ready to launch? Don't get me wrong the beta was aesome and had minimal lag issues and crashing compared to what i am seeing now and the requirements to play seems to at least double. the constant 5+ pages of people reporting unplayable or crashes is rediculous. hopefully some SERIOUS fixes come soon and by that i mean by the 20th.

you probably are playing with more than a decnt computer i myself am just fooling around on mine that about doubles minimum requirements with no major upgrades. It ran every game i have ever played fine until this 1. im talking about ok computers without and new or major upgrades besides a little ram and a ok graphics card.

lmao troll is so over used im not being a troll im talking about when i played beta like alot of people with ok pc's went smooth now the ok pc user cant play because there has been a massive change in requirements.

No there hasn't. Likely, it's your crappy computer that's causing issues.

Format and reinstall. You'll probably increase your performance heaps.

-cleaned pc, put pc on highest performance, lowered graphics to the lowest, followed all instructions for smoother play. still crap btw if they are giving instructions on how to help it and wanting pc specs submitted than how is it just me when theyve admitted to a problem already?

-cleaned pc, put pc on highest performance, lowered graphics to the lowest, followed all instructions for smoother play. still crap btw if they are giving instructions on how to help it and wanting pc specs submitted than how is it just me when theyve admitted to a problem already?

"Cleaned" pc is not even close to formatting. 99% of users don't even know how to clean their pc really, there's so much backend junk to delete.

Post your specs too.

My computer is hardly new. I have a dual core amd with a raedon 5700 video card. Hardly a top of the line pc. I have no issues once I get into the game. No lag, no freezing, no crashes and no memory leaks. My only issue is I chose a highly populated server. I knew what I was doing and do not mind the wait. I like being on a server with tons of people on it. In lotro I am on the most populated server also. The queue is my choice.

Have had no issues whatsoever. All the qq'ing doesn't surprise me though..it is a Bioware game afterall and I've never seen a company get hated on more then them. This is the largest MMO launch in history BY FAR and of course some people are going to experience some issues but you'd think it'd been a complete disaster with servers down constantly, massive amount of bugs (dcuo I'm looking at you) based on the amount of qq'ing in these threads.

I have a pc that's pushing 7 years old. Single core processor, NVidia 8600 graphics card (that happens to be jury rigged for cooling since the fan fried on me a year and a half ago), and only two gigs of ram. The only issue I have had so far is some pretty severe lag in highly populated areas. But given what rig I am running I was expecting nothing less. I suggest taking a serious look at what your running and asking yourself where the problem really lies.

LOL...had to edit cause I said two megs of ram instead of gigs. Not enough coffee yet I guess.

Edited by Sapphireshadow

I am also sensing some lag, specially inside buildings.. i have a good computer..:

processor: AMD Phenom II X4 945 Processor 3.00 GHz (Dual)

Manufacturer: Gigabyte

RAM: 4,00 GB

System Type 32-bit.

i can have games like BF run smooth on medium graphics.

I also sees lots of bugs in the game, i am not a hater.. i LOVE this game, but i just dont understands why it lags.. please help..:cool:

With all the lag issues, freezing, memory leaks, resolution issues, glitches does the game still feel ready to launch? Don't get me wrong the beta was aesome and had minimal lag issues and crashing compared to what i am seeing now and the requirements to play seems to at least double. the constant 5+ pages of people reporting unplayable or crashes is rediculous. hopefully some SERIOUS fixes come soon and by that i mean by the 20th.

I'm experiencing NONE of these issues, try playing the game on an actual computer, not your 100 dollar laptop.

With all the lag issues.

No lag issues here.

freezing

Yet to freeze once.

memory leaks

None present.

resolution issues

Haven't experienced those.

glitches

No gamebreaking glitches to report.

__

Carry on citizens, nothing to see here.

you probably are playing with more than a decnt computer i myself am just fooling around on mine that about doubles minimum requirements with no major upgrades. It ran every game i have ever played fine until this 1. im talking about ok computers without and new or major upgrades besides a little ram and a ok graphics card.

Then turn your graphics down. The other issues are not caused by a low end computer, and for every thread I see about this, no one but the complaining person seems to have the problem.

Does this game have glitches? Yes. Are they game breaking? No! Small terrain glitches here and there and long queues are pretty good for the start of a game.

Not sure what game you are playing. Mine's been running much better since beta.

Lag? Nope (I'd have your hyperspace drive serviced)

Freezing? Nope (well maybe on Hoth)

Memory Leaks? Nope (they have driods for that)

Glitches? None game breaking (a force user did it)

Edited by Jnight

Lag? ive seen none

Freezing? Only on hoth, and well thats just the ambient temp, the game runs fine.

memory leak, nope def not. I played 14 hours straight not one crash.

Res issues? I game supports all the resolution my computer can find.

glitches? its an RPG, long as none ofthem break the game we're good.

So if the game is running like crap, crashing and glitching, chances are, its your PC

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.