Rakghoul Event Permanent

BluesDesert

Please make the event permanent because I would love for my other 7 alts to experience the event and get all the items from the vendor and codex stuff.

If it can't be permanent then at least do the event every other month or something like that so that all of my alts can experience it.

Please make the event permanent because I would love for my other 7 alts to experience the event and get all the items from the vendor and codex stuff.

If it can't be permanent then at least do the event every other month or something like that so that all of my alts can experience it.

Well then it would not really be an "Event" would it? It would just be new content.

Keep it limited (it wouldn't be an event otherwise) but bring it back from time to time. And expand upon it each time.

I don't get to participate in the event; I rerolled my character on Friday to a Legacy combination, and as such am too low in level to take part. I would love the opportunity to do so in the future, though.

No. I am already tired of all that stuff on the fleet. Can't use your fleet pass without getting infected. It was fun the first day. After that....

I wouldn't be against them creating a small moon where all you do is infect, die, infect die. If you try entering your ship while infected, they one shot kill you. If you fleet pass, they one shot kill you.

This will let people continue to infect and allow me to Grr back to regular play.

Edited by Roccobb

I'd bet you dollars to donuts (love those mid-19th century sayings) that this event will return. Most MMO events do.

Your alts will have their day.

I do certainly hope so, old chap (yeah, those old saying really rules!), as a proud owner of 7 alts, having a limited event is quite a nightmare, indeed.

I do certainly hope so, old chap (yeah, those old saying really rules!), as a proud owner of 7 alts, having a limited event is quite a nightmare, indeed.

I just sucked it up and did it all with my main. There are some rewards that I can collect with her for my other characters, but I see little reason to officially have the others do the events. Any DNA samples I get I send to my Commando to purchase goodies for the "family."

Events by definition are short and sweet, that said.

This event could remain in a reduced form... like keeping some of the NPCs around but removing the infection and quests related. Thus the events are short and sweet but leave behind a little more content on worlds.

Alternatively, keep the infection permanant but have it shifting from world to world randomly with one or two quests left over.

Events by definition are short and sweet, that said.

This event could remain in a reduced form... like keeping some of the NPCs around but removing the infection and quests related. Thus the events are short and sweet but leave behind a little more content on worlds.

Alternatively, keep the infection permanant but have it shifting from world to world randomly with one or two quests left over.

i agree with this.. have it leave a lasting impression on the game world so its not totally gone. i like the idea of having it shift planets occasionally as well... perhaps some planets get ravaged by it (does tatooine count or maybe its the middle ground?) and have others where its contained rapidly with almost no long term change.

i agree with this.. have it leave a lasting impression on the game world so its not totally gone. i like the idea of having it shift planets occasionally as well... perhaps some planets get ravaged by it (does tatooine count or maybe its the middle ground?) and have others where its contained rapidly with almost no long term change.

I'd like something like this too!

This way,every event will have a impacton game worlds, making them less static,and new players will have the chanches to catch up the content/rewards,albeit slower.

:)

I agree that this event should, and others that comes later, leave behind something after the event is finished... Like this could leve behind a quarenten zone in the dune seas, and you sometimes come across some infected animals or sandpeople. And in both the main cities on tatooine there is a Rahkgoul containment team or something on permanent standby.

And to you guys that only complain about getting infected? have you ever tried using the vaccine you get? 10 should get you thru the rest of the event, that way you dont have to worry about getting infected ever agin. Stop your ****** vhineing, its NEW event in the game! Why cant you be happy about that?

Edited by Noviru
filter dodging - PM'd

Again, as long as when you try to leave the planet it is on, you are one shot killed. Keep it off the fleet. That is my only problem with the entire thing. Can't fleet pass without getting infected.

People need to stop saying you make money off the dna. Yesterday and today I tried to sell it. Heck, I went down to 500 each. Still no takers. Prime time? didn't matter. It is f-ing annoying, and no, I do not like it. Keep it contained. One shot kill, with a kill removing the darn thing from you would make me happy. Heck, it would have made me happy if they did that to begin with. The containment team on fleet is a joke.... 4 hits from my SAGE and one was down.

I agree that this event should, and others that comes later, leave behind something after the event is finished... Like this could leve behind a quarenten zone in the dune seas, and you sometimes come across some infected animals or sandpeople. And in both the main cities on tatooine there is a Rahkgoul containment team or something on permanent standby.

And to you guys that only complain about getting infected? have you ever tried using the vaccine you get? 10 should get you thru the rest of the event, that way you dont have to worry about getting infected ever agin. Stop your f***** vhineing, its NEW event in the game! Why cant you be happy about that?

Die in a wz, you vaccine goes away.... Or do you know absolutely nothing?

Die in a wz, you vaccine goes away.... Or do you know absolutely nothing?

oh MY HOW TERRIBLE... But seeing as your vaccine gives you immunity up untill that point, I still dont see the problem...And not every single player is a stricly PVP player, I still do not see what the problem with the plague is... I feel sad for the dev if every single world event from this point on is met with this much whineing and complaining 4 days into the event...

Oh no I just exploded in a WZ... big deal...

Get better at WZs so you don't die. Try to coach a team to do better to keep you alive. Use another vaccine once respawned.

All acceptable solutions.

Wasting 2k credits on a vaccine every time you die, whether it is PVP or PVE is complete bull.

As for learning how to PVP better, gee, I wish I thought of that, you.... For the record on that, I have been asking on the PVP forum for somebody to post a video showing us all NOOBS how to correctly play sage, in recruit armor, and in a pug, post 1.2. Nobody has taken me up on it. In fact, it is probably the only thread that gets no response. So people can keep saying learn how to play, but nobody will bother helping, because guess what, you do not succeed as a sage in recruit armor. You can't get better armor until you succeed in recruit armor.

oh MY HOW TERRIBLE... But seeing as your vaccine gives you immunity up untill that point, I still dont see the problem...And not every single player is a stricly PVP player, I still do not see what the problem with the plague is... I feel sad for the dev if every single world event from this point on is met with this much whineing and complaining 4 days into the event...

Oh no I just exploded in a WZ... big deal...

So you never die PVE?

Edit: I don't want them to remove it. I just want it contained, so there is SOMEWHERE I can avoid it. One shot kills would be great. Why don't you want that? Why must you be able to go where everyone else goes and force this on them? Why is that required for you to fully enjoy your experience?

Edited by Roccobb

So you never die PVE?

Edit: I don't want them to remove it. I just want it contained, so there is SOMEWHERE I can avoid it. One shot kills would be great. Why don't you want that? Why must you be able to go where everyone else goes and force this on them? Why is that required for you to fully enjoy your experience?

Sure I do, but unlike you, I dont go on the forum a whine about it... Especially when it comes to this plague that ends in 4 days... Like I said, use the vaccine that way you can avoid it on the fleet, if u get it during a WZ, guess what, USE THE VACCINE :) I truly dont see the problem, use the opportunity to collect DNA samples any buy crystalls that you can store in ur cargo hold and sell in a few months for a big sum of money when they are unavailable :p thats atleast what I'm planning to do :)

Although I do not want this to be permanent, I wish I could have it so that whatever I do on one character happens to all my other characters. I have 18 characters across 8 servers, and most of my main 8 characters are level 20-something, so I just decided to do this with my Trooper only (as he is the only one on Tattoine currently). The unlockable outfits may be tradable across your legacy, but I would rather have it that once you unlock it, it is unlocked for all of your characters across all of your servers, because doing all of these quests and all of the daily new quests for 18 characters is impossible!

I'd just like to see a bunch of these event items become "Bind to Legacy", so I can transfer them to my alts. I'd be okay with paying the fee for removing a black-green color crystal if I could send it to one of my other characters afterwards.