Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

What happens if you put WH armoring into BM set? Which set bonus do you get?

Godliness

I assume you don't get both.

If the shell takes precedence, it would be useful hybrid tanks because it means you can buy the War Hero Combat Tech mods but put them in Battlemaster Supercommando gear and get the Supercommando bonus.

FYI:

The WH armoring carries the set bonus.

The BM shells carry the set bonus.

Edited by Godliness

I assume you don't get both.

If the shell takes precedence, it would be useful hybrid tanks because it means you can buy the War Hero Combat Tech mods but put them in Battlemaster Supercommando gear and get the Supercommando bonus.

FYI:

The WH armoring carries the set bonus.

The BM shells carry the set bonus.

When I tried it (Granted Empire side and we all know how the sides can do random different things), the baked in set bonus in the BM gear out weighed the War Hero gear armoring.

When I tried it (Granted Empire side and we all know how the sides can do random different things), the baked in set bonus in the BM gear out weighed the War Hero gear armoring.

Very interesting. Then I guess the question for hybrids is:

Supercommando set bonuses with WH combat tech mods without augment slots

OR

Combat Tech set bonuses with WH combat tech mods with augment slots from orange pieces...

I guess the answer is sortof obvious. You have to take the augments because the Supercommando set bonus isn't THAT much better than the Combat Tech.

At least until we can afford both the combat tech WH mods/enhancements and supercommando WH armoring.

Edited by Godliness

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.