The sound issues are the final straw.

Al_Sparagus

I have done nothing but support this game from launch.

I shouted down all the naysayers, and I generally enjoyed myself. I stuck through a ton of bugs, patches that broke more than they fixed, had promised new content yanked away hours before it was supposed to be implemented, all the pain someone who tried to support this game has felt.

The sound issues though is really the final straw for me. I cannot support the game or bioware anymore. I have two computers, both completely different builds, both with the sound completely broken. Both were working find before 1.2.

I figured with the patch today they would fix the issues, it appears they have not. How can a company allow such a fundamental issue to go unaddressed?

At this point I am just tired of defending the undefensable, I hate to say it but I think the naysayers might have been right.

Can't say I've encountered sounds issues in the past few months. Is it not a hardware issue on your end?

It is a known bug and occurring to many people and it has been acknowledged. And like I said two systems that aren't even remotely similar are having the same issues.

I shouted down all the naysayers, and I generally enjoyed myself. I stuck through a ton of bugs, patches that broke more than they fixed, had promised new content yanked away hours before it was supposed to be implemented, all the pain someone who tried to support this game has felt.

The sound issues though is really the final straw for me. I cannot support the game or bioware anymore. I have two computers, both completely different builds, both with the sound completely broken. Both were working find before 1.2.

I figured with the patch today they would fix the issues, it appears they have not. How can a company allow such a fundamental issue to go unaddressed?

At this point I am just tired of defending the undefensable, I hate to say it but I think the naysayers might have been right.

You're upset over sound issues? i have encountered 1, really all of this for some sound issues? rofl made my day...

Did you report the problem? I have not encountered any sound issues. It takes time to figure out what's causing the problem, how to fix it, and then to actually implement the fix.

If you can't stand what happens with software patches then take care. Check back in a couple months and it might be fixed, or don't.

Agreed. OP has done nothing but QQ on these forums. If you disagree with him, he'll report ya too. LAWLZ

he has 101 post and the first few pages of his post log is how much bioware needs to just burn to the ground in not so many words.

I do get the sound issues where I hear a slight crackle in place of audio and voice overs are intermitent. Relaunch the game and I am fine.

I just see it as an annoying bug, nothing gamebreaking, and it will be sorted out soon.

Hello everyone,

We do appreciate when anyone has taken the time to express their thoughts and concerns. We will be closing this thread, as there is little room for constructive discussion. However, we do value any feedback and do encourage anyone to voice their feedback on the forums. We only ask that feedback focus on Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ itself, and that it is constructive and as detailed as possible.

We thank you for your time and your understanding that we've closed this thread.