The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

OMG I am going BLIND with this new look! PLEASE REVERT!

Agooz

The only thing that I don't particularly like is that the grey posts blend in with the background a bit too much. Something that could be solved with borders. Other then that, I like the look so far. If only I could find the function of searching for posts I made(aside from subscribing to threads)

It really depends on how your gamma is set up.....but a couple shades darker wouldn't hurt......not worth all the qq though.

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/4427569716

looks exactly like TOR's new site doesn't it. LOL. Come on BW, at least TRY not to blatantly copy WoW at everything.

OMG, why didnt I see this before? Oh yes, because I havent been to those boards for a long long time, but yes, I feel the same way.

To bad I didnt like it when they changed it there either.

It really depends on how your gamma is set up.....but a couple shades darker wouldn't hurt......not worth all the qq though.

this is not a qq thread. nice try though. Just because it's negative doesn't make it ************. We're just saying add some borders or change the contrast. Not everybody has separate monitors to change gamma.

should have said threads. On the forum board it all blends together. Multiple people agree. So it's not just me. lol LEARN2READ.

Ummm learn to adjust your gama settings?

Each thread is a different shade.

OMG, why didnt I see this before? Oh yes, because I havent been to those boards for a long long time, but yes, I feel the same way.

To bad I didnt like it when they changed it there either.

They look nothing a like. Not sure if serious.

this is not a qq thread. nice try though. Just because it's negative doesn't make it ************. We're just saying add some borders or change the contrast. Not everybody has separate monitors to change gamma.

Why on gods green earth would you need a separate monitor? If you adjust your gamma properly, it will benifit in game as well.

:rolleyes:

Lol I guess there is nothing bioware can do to please everyone. There's always one who has to be a whiny $@#&!

Keep on trucking bioware, love the new site.

Haters gonna hate I guess.

This isn't hating. This is a suggestion thread to make it more bold.

Edited by Notannos
rude

Why on gods green earth would you need a separate monitor? If you adjust your gamma properly, it will benifit in game as well.

:rolleyes:

My laptop does not have the option to change the gamma. So it's LITERALLY impossible. Thus requiring a separate monitor.

Edited by Notannos
rude

There is something off about the new design. Not entirely sure what it is though. Maybe it's the flow of the design or it may be that elements of the site are too big. Trying to go the clean, crisp Google look is a little bit harder than we supposed isn't it?

Regardless, I think the redesign is definitely a step in the right direction. We'll have to see if we can convince them to make some tweaks and changes but overall, I think I could totally dig this redesign.

When I first saw the look, my impressions, not that good

STILL, not that good.

Honestly, it blends together too much. There's no more 'notification' of posts and the 'forum management' section is just horrible. STILL no TZ offset available.

What, were they trying to hide the fact that they use the worst forum software available? Because it really isn't working.

My laptop does not have the option to change the gamma. So it's LITERALLY impossible. Thus requiring a separate monitor.

Well not sure about nvidia right now, but I know for sure that intel and ati graphics control panels allow you to adjust monitor settings. I know, cause I can do it right now on my laptop.

Edited by Notannos
quote-rude

sorry my laptop doesn't have a separate monitor to do that with. My laptop won't change gamma.

It's not BioWare's fault that you own a low-end laptop....don't tell me let me guess you complain all the time about low frame rates on it too?

Please, please, please let someone claim to be unsubbing over this.

That would be, like, the best unsubbing post EVER!!

I say to you now, without even a trace of irony, that the forums have become completely unusable. I am now absolutely incapable of posting even a single overly dramatic (adn poroly spll'd) comment threatening to leave and take my guild (of 5 billion people) with me. GG, Bioware. GG.

/unsub

That do it for you?

lol i7 16gb ram AMD Radeon 6900m, should I go on? Sorry that alienware jacked up and it doesn't operate correctly in the display settings... I love how CHILDREN make assumptions and pass them off as truth.

If you are using a Raedon card there is a gamma adjust in the Catalyst control panel...most peopel who know anything about computers knows this...but go on with the insults.

Edited by faymar

I do like the design. I also agree would like to see an option to change the color.

The biggest problem I have is the subscription button is gone from the top of the page now. So it takes a little longer to get to your list.

Also I would have liked to have an Icon on the threads that have a BW response in them.