weekly reward = daily reward

maticlandarr

How about nothing at all? be greatful, wait nvm forget what generation of player im talking to...

What generation? Are you kidding em?

Mordredz, this isn't DAoC anymore chief. This isn't UO. BioWare has a god awful reward system as is. They offer no other sense of achievement than through quests and petty gear purchases, then you're going to come in and call people "entitled" because they think a weekly quest and a daily quest shouldn't offer the same rewards?

GO back to your Theurgist and spam more air pets while QQing that Mid and HIb are OP because they aren't too moronic to put together a decent 8 man.

Imo this is one of the biggest "***" decisions of 1.2

In some ways its the worst, since it synergizes so nicely with the current scenario where comms are needed for everything. Its a real punch in the nuts. Its also probably a bug but in that case, i have to wonder how something like that could get by QA.

Hoping they will ninja fix it with the patch for the patch.

Edit; wow they even censor the acronym "double u tee eff" here? What a bunch of *************** **** diddling *** pounding mother *********** whore bag cock******** banana humping **** smearing douchebag ****nuts.

Edited by maticlandarr

What generation? Are you kidding em?

Mordredz, this isn't DAoC anymore chief. This isn't UO. BioWare has a god awful reward system as is. They offer no other sense of achievement than through quests and petty gear purchases, then you're going to come in and call people "entitled" because they think a weekly quest and a daily quest shouldn't offer the same rewards?

GO back to your Theurgist and spam more air pets while QQing that Mid and HIb are OP because they aren't too moronic to put together a decent 8 man.

Hell, if this were daoc most of the kids here woulda quit before 50 just because of the grind to get there lol

How about nothing at all? be greatful, wait nvm forget what generation of player im talking to...

They should be grateful that people are still paying them to play this garbage pvp. I dont need to be grateful for a game i pay to play, and thats gonna get cut short at the current level of incompetence these devs keep showing.

The word you want there is "grateful". And if you think this is an entitlement generation issue, id certainly like to purchase several grams of whatver it is youre smoking cause that ***** must be stupid.

Im 90% sure this is a bug.

Edited by maticlandarr

The word you want there is "grateful". And if you think this is an entitlement generation issue, id certainly like to purchase several grams of whatver it is youre smoking cause that ***** must be stupid.

Im 90% sure this is a bug.

Bug or no bug this constant incompetents is just plain amateur.

Since I can get my weekly by doing not a single thing more than completing three dailies in three days, I'm quite happy with an extra 99/99 for free.

Well thats just not fair. No one said you were allowed to use logic!

Seriously, good point. I honestly did not think about it that way. Thank you for broadening my perspective. To think that would happen here of all places.

If the reward was nothing then there shouldn't be a quest now should there? If you put in a quest that has 3 times the requirements of a similar quest then it isn't unreasonable to expect a larger reward. Would you work at a job with tripple the hours for the same pay? No one would, you do more work, you get more pay. That is simple.

This is a game but we put in tripple the effort we should get something more. Otherwise just remove the quest and then you can have the above poster's desired "nothing for nothing"

If the reward was nothing then there shouldn't be a quest now should there? If you put in a quest that has 3 times the requirements of a similar quest then it isn't unreasonable to expect a larger reward. Would you work at a job with tripple the hours for the same pay? No one would, you do more work, you get more pay. That is simple.

This is a game but we put in tripple the effort we should get something more. Otherwise just remove the quest and then you can have the above poster's desired "nothing for nothing"

Well as a poster pointed out, we can essentially get the weekly with no effort by doing 3 dailies.

So my position on this has changed. Now i have almost nothing to complain about regarding 1.2! What will i do now?!

Well as a poster pointed out, we can essentially get the weekly with no effort by doing 3 dailies.

So my position on this has changed. Now i have almost nothing to complain about regarding 1.2! What will i do now?!

Start complaining about 1.3?

Your logic fails since you don't have to move a finger to finish the weekly, its a freebly that completes alongside doing dailys.

What do you do more than the daily requirement over 3 days?

There are no added stipulations to earning the reward, just an additional 99/99 for sticking with it.

Please keep your $15 and spare your server the embarassment. I doubt you're that good anyway.