Rakghoul Plague breaking people out of stealth

cuteypie

How hard can it be to implement stuff that doesnt break core mechanics of your classes?

Everyone who is infected by the new funny event plague automatically gets thrown out of stealth. Fun indeed.

I know this doesn't solve the core issue, but you can buy a vaccine from a medical droid that lasts for 6 hours. I am not sure if it lasts through death, though.

How hard can it be to implement stuff that doesnt break core mechanics of your classes?

Everyone who is infected by the new funny event plague automatically gets thrown out of stealth. Fun indeed.

It's pretty hard to be sneaky while you are vomiting.

It's a one time event, if you can't enjoy it for what it is you should try going outside for a few days.

It's pretty hard to be sneaky while you are vomiting.

It's a one time event, if you can't enjoy it for what it is you should try going outside for a few days.

I dont see how i enforce my gameplay on you, i pay the same sub hence **** enforcing your gameplay on me.

I dont see how i enforce my gameplay on you, i pay the same sub hence **** enforcing your gameplay on me.

Every MMO does these kind of events at some point. Like I said, either appreciate the fact that it is happening to everyone and thus you are not being unfairly impacted or take a break until the event is over.

I have experienced a couple of hilarious incidents of this affecting pvp in WZs (people exploding at crucial moments!).

Not so hilarious if it had affected my team perhaps ...

Take the vaccine!

Where is the vaccine? there is a Womprat vaccine on the fleet, but you can forget it if I have to go to Tatooine.

I have experienced a couple of hilarious incidents of this affecting pvp in WZs (people exploding at crucial moments!).

Not so hilarious if it had affected my team perhaps ...

Take the vaccine!

I exploded during a massive fight at the center turret in Alderaan yesterday. No one really got the advantage since I hit like 4 people from both sides. It was hilarious to see everyone just suddenly freeze in place though.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.