World Event Bugged 8/9 Codex

S__T

As I mentioned in another thread...

I've completed all of the dailies and defeated all of the World Bosses and I didn't get the title I was suppose to nor did my last codex entry trigger for the title.

Many people in game are claiming the same thing. I really hope this is fixed and awarded to us so that we don't miss out on the title and codex entry. It would be a shame if the event ends and we can't get it awarded to us.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i got the title and seem to be one of the few on my server (iron citadel) that got it. all i can say is that during the boss fights i was there when he was pulled and i never died. try that and see if it helps

i got the title and seem to be one of the few on my server (iron citadel) that got it. all i can say is that during the boss fights i was there when he was pulled and i never died. try that and see if it helps

I too was there at all the fights when it started and I never died, so that's not the issue. But thanks for the brainstorming :)

That would be me as well (Thran Kuro on Lord Adraas Server). I did all the dailies, including the infecting 10 others. We killed the three bosses actually twice over, because one guy in the group got it but the rest did not, and we wanted to see if another kill in the other phase of the planet would help. It didn't

We're all stuck at 8/9, despite having the unnumbered codex entries for the three individual boss kills, and entries numbered 1-5 in addition.

Please fix this and get us our codex entries and titles.

And they were in your party?

Edit: Thats also the german client, so it may be an issue just with the EN client.

It's not issue with english clients, as I'm using this one and also got title.

Final entry was from bantha, and I wasn't infected(unlike rest of my raid, that from what they've said got stuck at 8/9) due to exploding just before pull.

EDIT:

Also, I haven't done Plaguebearer by then, only had 6 people infected by that explosion.

Edited by Elear

Pretty sure it's glitched so only the ops leader/last hitter can obtain it. Much like the old weekly operations bug where only one person got the quest completion upon killing Gharj/Jarg and Sorno.

For example, our ops leader got the title. No one else did.

Edited by xGBox

Pretty sure it's glitched so only the ops leader/last hitter can obtain it. Much like the old weekly operations bug where only one person got the quest completion upon killing Gharj/Jarg and Sorno.

For example, our ops leader got the title. No one else did.

Nope, got title without being a leader. Checked combat log, and there is entry where I cause death to Urtagh, and only 2 entries for sand people(and more of them spawn during this fight), so you might be onto something with that last hit.

Edited by Elear

I'm suffering from this also - 8/9 codex entries and no title.

Ticket submitted.

Expect to get a typical copy+paste response. Everyone I know that submit a ticket was simply told "we'll forward this to the developers". Rather disappointing that the GMs can't just manually reward the title/codex themselves.

I just got a reply:

I am Protocol Droid G4-R7, Human-Cyborg Relations.

Thank you for contacting us and we do apologize for the inconvenience regarding unable to receive the codex entry and being stuck with 8/9. We'll be happy to help you out.

Your report has been forwarded to our development team, who will investigate further. We regret that we will be unable to provide you with further updates on this issue, but recommend checking the latest patch notes at http://www.swtor.com/patchnotes for information on any fixes or changes related to this issue.

We would like to apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused, and to thank you again for the valuable feedback you have provided. Please do not hesitate to report any other issues you may encounter while playing.

Galactic Support is our specialty...

Sincerely,

Protocol Droid G4-R7 (aka Chris)

Star Wars: The Old Republic Customer Service

Sounds to me like they will probably put out a hot fix for this.

I just got my title.

I had 8/9 last night, the final thing I did was the Pandemic 5 entry. A few minutes ago I just cleared two of the three world bosses (Trapjaw is on cooldown) and it popped. Another guy who did the same things with me never got it so he's still on 8/9 so hopefully Trapjaw will pop it for him.

So once you've got 8/9, try clearing the bosses again. I got it after killing the Bantha.

Edited by SaberBladeUK