Improve the grass please

GarryJay

Also to rephrase. It's not the grass itself. That's ok.

But when you look at an area of grass, it's impossible to tell what's in front or back, there is no depth effect since all the ground stuff has the same 'color'.

Not sure how other games do it but it feels like a lot more depth.

I am sure it's some depth shadowing effect that is missing.

Other than that the obviously missing ambient occlusion is a pain. :)

Still a great game though.

It looks sooo plain, come on, there must be some way to add some shadow effects.

Or anything that doesn't make it look, thaaaat flat.

All settings are maxed out.

QQ more please. Grass really? Grass is the least they have to worry about, there are much more important things and your complaining about grass?

Edited by jemcleod

QQ more please. Grass really? Grass is the least they have to worry about, there are much more important things and your complaining about grass?

Be a jerk more please.

Everyone is allowed to ask for whatever features they want. Just cause you don't want it doesn't make it any less valid.

dude, they're more likely to fix the grass than anything "important" you can think of.

I'm going to piggy-back on this thread to request we also get a slider option for grass draw distance, it's kind of weird seeing grass sprout up a few feet in front of my character. You (Bioware) gave us the option to have better textures after weeks of denying it was possible on our computers, we challenge you again! ;)