Powertech Pyrotech 858k Void Star 1.2

Vannii

i did in fact roll a PT after getting my merc to BM i prefer the PT 100x to the merc for PVP

the merc is now my pve toon (with the occasional guild assisted pvp daily's) and the PT is my PVP toon

dont really like the PT in PVE and after playing the PT the Merc in PVP is just........

i did in fact roll a PT after getting my merc to BM i prefer the PT 100x to the merc for PVP

the merc is now my pve toon (with the occasional guild assisted pvp daily's) and the PT is my PVP toon

dont really like the PT in PVE and after playing the PT the Merc in PVP is just........

I agree that PTs are massively better equiped than mercs as pyro, it just synergises better. More times than not I will lose to a PT unless they are bad in a 1 on 1. I have no idea how BW would ever balance it out in our favour given the lack of kiting ability and our channel/cast proc enablers, and given their lowing fruit of railshot buffs in their skills trees, and insta-proc cgc. You cannot dispel that for long.

Edited by Diddley

/This

Could you link your spec? Was it cookie cutter 4/6/31?

Nah I never use 4/6/31. I usually run 7/3/31 for PvP, I run 8/2/31 for PvE and PvP if I'm too cheap to respec at the time. I'm fairely sure railgun is a ranged attack that is not a tech spell so the 3% tech crit in AP won't work for it

Edited by Vannii

Nah I never use 4/6/31. I usually run 7/3/31 for PvP, I run 8/2/31 for PvE and PvP if I'm too cheap to respec at the time. I'm fairely sure railgun is a ranged attack that is not a tech spell so the 3% tech crit in AP won't work for it

How much power/crit are u getting from that 6% aim? If you happen to know, i r like da nitty gritty.

p.s. this is absolutely an assumption you dont get the -4% enemy dmg or +armor rating.

Edited by ShiroRX

How much power/crit are u getting from that 6% aim? If you happen to know, i r like da nitty gritty.

p.s. this is absolutely an assumption you dont get the -4% enemy dmg or +armor rating.

nah I don't get the armor, 9% bonus aim gave me like 33 more ranged bonus damage so 6% would be 22 or so, but I haven't actually check with just the 6% hehe

Great job on the damage/kills and protection. Too bad you didn't fraps it.

Would you mind posting your character sheet as well what gear/mods you are wearing? It would be nice to see what other PTs are rocking atm.

Great job on the damage/kills and protection. Too bad you didn't fraps it.

Would you mind posting your character sheet as well what gear/mods you are wearing? It would be nice to see what other PTs are rocking atm.

ya I didn't really think about frapsing that day, I was just skeptical after the recent nerf. I have uploaded a 750k video on youtube though if you guys wanted to see my play style

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XVIaRjTsjTo

This video was frapsed before the 1.2 change, spammable railgun

Edited by Vannii

nah I don't get the armor, 9% bonus aim gave me like 33 more ranged bonus damage so 6% would be 22 or so, but I haven't actually check with just the 6% hehe

hmm. i really wish i was good enough at math to really drill down the stats of 22 ranged dmg vs 3% tech crit

hmm. i really wish i was good enough at math to really drill down the stats of 22 ranged dmg vs 3% tech crit

ya, I can't remember how much crit the aim gave me but the aim effects everything we do including railgun so I've always rolled with it, mainly cause I PvEd to, but honestly 4/6/31 is probably just as good to. wouldn't make much of a difference in the end I suppose

ya, I can't remember how much crit the aim gave me but the aim effects everything we do including railgun so I've always rolled with it, mainly cause I PvEd to, but honestly 4/6/31 is probably just as good to. wouldn't make much of a difference in the end I suppose

well what i would really love is a real deal parse of where the damage comes from. every parse i see always puts together plasma cell/combustible gas and incendiary's dot. but the breakdown looks like 40-45% elemental, rest physical/kinetic. And everything is tech except autoatk/rail shot.

4/6/31 is cookie cutter, but it seems like the best compromise. the aim % doesn't seem worth it unless your rolling pve gear for the super high aim.

the tech crit not effecting rail is crappy, but its crit rate is probably so high w/ optimal gearing and eliminator set bonus helping out the rest of your rotation might be better returns.

Edited by ShiroRX

well what i would really love is a real deal parse of where the damage comes from. every parse i see always puts together plasma cell/combustible gas and incendiary's dot. but the breakdown looks like 40-45% elemental, rest physical/kinetic. And everything is tech except autoatk/rail shot.

4/6/31 is cookie cutter, but it seems like the best compromise. the aim % doesn't seem worth it unless your rolling pve gear for the super high aim.

the tech crit not effecting rail is crappy, but its crit rate is probably so high w/ optimal gearing and eliminator set bonus helping out the rest of your rotation might be better returns.

Ya, I thought about the same thing many times. It all comes down to us needing a real deal damage meter, without that we'l never truely know

Edited by Vannii

Why are people still posting those numbers when they have 3 healers over 400k and one tank doing 140k prot?

That is nothing special. Show me a board with you doing 451k with no healers (you read it no healers) and I´ll gz you.

Now when you probs got a tank protecting you and 1 or possibly 2 healers on you (I´m ruling it this way since apart from the healers and the tank the rest of the team did *****) what´s so grand about it?