Rakghoul World Event

Almar

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Added two more questions to my list:

"I keep getting the same Customization for my Class, is there anyway to change my odds?" - No! You can't get more than 1 customization per class and all of the classes Companion's customizations are the same! What I mean by that is Jedi Consulars can only get Theran Cedrax customization; Smugglers can only get Corso Riggs, Troopers can only get Elara Dorne and so on and so forth. There is NO other customizations so once you buy it once don't try for more!!

"I can't get the Escape Pod (Passenger List) daily or the daily to kill Jawas. Why not?!" - In order to unlock the new daily with each passing day it seems that you need to complete every single daily the previous day to unlock the next one the next day. I can't confirm this 100% yet but this is what everyone is reporting. The infect 10 other players daily is not part of this list.

"I keep getting the same Customization for my Class, is there anyway to change my odds?" - No! You can't get more than 1 customization per class and all of the classes Companion's customizations are the same! What I mean by that is Jedi Consulars can only get Theran Cedrax customization; Smugglers can only get Corso Riggs, Troopers can only get Elara Dorne and so on and so forth. There is NO other customizations so once you buy it once don't try for more!!

"I can't get the Escape Pod (Passenger List) daily or the daily to kill Jawas. Why not?!" - In order to unlock the new daily with each passing day it seems that you need to complete every single daily the previous day to unlock the next one the next day. I can't confirm this 100% yet but this is what everyone is reporting. The infect 10 other players daily is not part of this list.

i can confirm this i've gotten the 3 pieces so far, gloves, boots and pants and i did not have to complete plauge bearer to pick up the next days quest

Added:

Rakghoul Dailies

Alright so I figure many people out there are looking for a comprehensive list of all the dailies involved in the Rakghoul World Event. This gave me the idea of... Let's make a guide for them! So currently there are two extremely well known dailies that are [AREA] dailies which all players are going to run into probably almost immediately upon figuring out how this event works.

[Daily Area] Wreck of the Stardream

Step 1 - Recover Access Codes from Infected Security (Kill the security members for these. The "Strong" ones have the best chance of dropping them)

Step 2 - Download logs from the Salvageable Data Terminals (Look for the computer terminals on the ground and right click it to activate it to complete the daily. I recommend you stay at the same terminal for all 3 logs. It only has a 30 - 45 second respawn time and it's better than competing against others/running around aimlessly looking for another).

Step 3 - Recover Power Cores (Look for the large glowing blue pieces of wreckage, they're the ones wityh the Power Cores. Camp the same piece of wreckage like you did for the logs)

Step 4 - Lure out Captain Magnus and Recover his Access Codes (The location is marked on your map, just head over there)

Step 5 - Access Captain Magnus' Terminal to complete the quest (Once again marked on map)

This is the first daily you will come across for the Rakghoul dailies on Tatooine. In the northeastern portion of the Dune Sea at the Wreck of the Stardream this quest will appear and allow you to do it.

[Daily] Blood Sample

Step 1 - Use the Research Station

Step 2 - (Depending on if you pick light or dark) you have to use the serum on Sand People to cure or to kill them. The Sand People are all over the gorge where the quest tells you to go. They're neutral and won't attack you unless you attack them first.

(These guys are also used in the "Outbreak" quest)

Step 3 - Deliever the results to the drop box (marked on map)

Killing a Rakghoul at the Wreck of the Stardream will give you a blood sample which starts this daily and has you turn it in at the Research Station southeast of where you are nearby the other daily area.

[Daily Area] Outbreak

Step 1 - Collect Infected Wrappings (They drop from the Infected Sand People in the gorge area that this daily takes place in. Attack one of the Infected Sand People to spawn more Infected Sand People all which have a chance to drop the Wrappings)

During this quest is the perfect time to get the Tatooine Willpower Datacron!

Step 2 - Investigate the Escape Pod (Marked on map)

Step 3 - Recover Samples from Infected Livestock (Kill the infected animals for these. You've passed plenty of them so far so you know what they look like, don't play dumb!)

Step 4 - Investigate the First, Second and Third New Murals (All are marked on your map, easy as pie!)

Step 5 - Lure Infected Keeper of Stories and Recover his possessions (He is marked on your map, head on over to him and click on the object that's glowing blue to lure him out and kill him)

Step 6 - Investigate the final mural to complete the daily

Much like the other daily area quest this one is extremely easy to do. Granted it is a bit time consuming to complete for the lackluster rewards, it is still a requirement to complete if you want to unlock the other dailies each day. After you finish Outbreak head on over to Passenger List since we're in the area

[Daily] Passenger List

Investigate Escape Pods 0/4

You get this daily the first day after completing all of the other dailies. You can find this daily in The Dune Sea's daily area from a crashed Escape Pod. Grab it and hold onto it until after you finish Outbreak. After you finish Outbreak head southwest to the Passenger List daily area and investigate 4 of the downed escape pods over here. (Click the cap on the escape pod to investigate it. When you do two Infected Exploerers will appear. Kill them and rinse/repeat this another three times to complete the daily.

Added:

Rakghoul Dailies

Alright so I figure many people out there are looking for a comprehensive list of all the dailies involved in the Rakghoul World Event. This gave me the idea of... Let's make a guide for them! So currently there are two extremely well known dailies that are [AREA] dailies which all players are going to run into probably almost immediately upon figuring out how this event works.

[Daily Area] Wreck of the Stardream

Step 1 - Recover Access Codes from Infected Security (Kill the security members for these. The "Strong" ones have the best chance of dropping them)

Step 2 - Download logs from the Salvageable Data Terminals (Look for the computer terminals on the ground and right click it to activate it to complete the daily. I recommend you stay at the same terminal for all 3 logs. It only has a 30 - 45 second respawn time and it's better than competing against others/running around aimlessly looking for another).

Step 3 - Recover Power Cores (Look for the large glowing blue pieces of wreckage, they're the ones wityh the Power Cores. Camp the same piece of wreckage like you did for the logs)

Step 4 - Lure out Captain Magnus and Recover his Access Codes (The location is marked on your map, just head over there)

Step 5 - Access Captain Magnus' Terminal to complete the quest (Once again marked on map)

This is the first daily you will come across for the Rakghoul dailies on Tatooine. In the northeastern portion of the Dune Sea at the Wreck of the Stardream this quest will appear and allow you to do it.

[Daily] Blood Sample

Step 1 - Use the Research Station

Step 2 - (Depending on if you pick light or dark) you have to use the serum on Sand People to cure or to kill them. The Sand People are all over the gorge where the quest tells you to go. They're neutral and won't attack you unless you attack them first.

(These guys are also used in the "Outbreak" quest)

Step 3 - Deliever the results to the drop box (marked on map)

Killing a Rakghoul at the Wreck of the Stardream will give you a blood sample which starts this daily and has you turn it in at the Research Station southeast of where you are nearby the other daily area.

[Daily Area] Outbreak

Step 1 - Collect Infected Wrappings (They drop from the Infected Sand People in the gorge area that this daily takes place in. Attack one of the Infected Sand People to spawn more Infected Sand People all which have a chance to drop the Wrappings)

During this quest is the perfect time to get the Tatooine Willpower Datacron!

Step 2 - Investigate the Escape Pod (Marked on map)

Step 3 - Recover Samples from Infected Livestock (Kill the infected animals for these. You've passed plenty of them so far so you know what they look like, don't play dumb!)

Step 4 - Investigate the First, Second and Third New Murals (All are marked on your map, easy as pie!)

Step 5 - Lure Infected Keeper of Stories and Recover his possessions (He is marked on your map, head on over to him and click on the object that's glowing blue to lure him out and kill him)

Step 6 - Investigate the final mural to complete the daily

Much like the other daily area quest this one is extremely easy to do. Granted it is a bit time consuming to complete for the lackluster rewards, it is still a requirement to complete if you want to unlock the other dailies each day. After you finish Outbreak head on over to Passenger List since we're in the area

[Daily] Passenger List

Investigate Escape Pods 0/4

You get this daily the first day after completing all of the other dailies. You can find this daily in The Dune Sea's daily area from a crashed Escape Pod. Grab it and hold onto it until after you finish Outbreak. After you finish Outbreak head southwest to the Passenger List daily area and investigate 4 of the downed escape pods over here. (Click the cap on the escape pod to investigate it. When you do two Infected Exploerers will appear. Kill them and rinse/repeat this another three times to complete the daily.

Dude, you are freaking awesome!

I find myself unable to interact with the shipping manifest, haven't used it before either. Any others having this problem?

I didn't even have a marker for it on my map but I think that's because i didnt unlock the jawa daily or complete it yet

I didn't even have a marker for it on my map but I think that's because i didnt unlock the jawa daily or complete it yet

I've completed everything else, possible bug? Or must I have the area daily active while discovering it maybe?

Total noob here.

Do I need to be level 50 to buy the +41 black/green crystals?

I am currently sitting a level 34 with almost enough DNA for the +16 crystals.

You shouldn't have to be level 50, I am not sure though.

Total noob here.

Do I need to be level 50 to buy the +41 black/green crystals?

I am currently sitting a level 34 with almost enough DNA for the +16 crystals.

no you don't have to be lvl 50 to buy anything, you do however need to be lvl 50 to use it.

If you wanted to buy the crystal and sell it on GTN you could do that at lvl 30 or 40 whatever.

Most (if not all items) in the game are like that, you can buy anything you want if you've got the credits' but you may not be able to use it right away or at all! it's buyer beware

What quest gives you the pants? I got the gloves and boots so far.

The pants you get from the jawa daily mission, you scan their junk two jawas pop out at player lvl, ones a strong and ones a weak. The strong is a medic and he's got pretty good heals so kill him first and make sure you interupt his healing scan otherwise it can be a long fight if your not a dps !

Well Im having problems clicking on the "Shipping manifest" for today's event. Anyone else have that problem?

Me too. I found it at -880, -1742 but its un-clickable for me. I've completed every other quest today, but not the world bosses. I dunno if that affects it.

My Trooper got Mako...

That's a bounty hunter not a Trooper

Perhaps i wasn't clear:

My trooper got a customisation for Mako.

Luckily, it's legacy bound, so my trooper can send it to my bounty hunter, but my trooper did not get Dorne as the guide states.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.