i would like to make my credits through PvP again please...

Onekagai

When will BW address this issue?

Maybe that's what 2.4 is about...

Patch Notes 2.4 : Galactic Conflicts

10/10/2013

PvP

•Rewards gained from completing Warzones has been substantially increased (2,000 credits more for a win, 20 credits more for a loss)

Maybe that's what 2.4 is about...

Patch Notes 2.4 : Galactic Conflicts

10/10/2013

PvP

•Rewards gained from completing Warzones has been substantially increased (2,000 credits more for a win, 20 credits more for a loss)

:eek:

Is this true? Is this really, really true?

Yeah it is taking the piss now. They nerf the XP, then the valour, then the warzone coms and then the cash.

Just face facts Bioware - people like to PvP, people WANT to pvp, so you should be encouraging PvP not kicking us in the balls.

But they all play gunslinger, so they like to kick us in the ballz :eek:

Nope. Those patch notes were made by someone here on the forums i believe. Real heart breaker. Torment of pvpers on a whole other level :c

OMG that's BS. Well I'm going to be, and I'm going to keep posting my gripes until we get an official word from BW.

I, a hardcore PvP'er, would like to dress up, just like a PvE'er/crafter. I, a hardcore PvP'er, would like to augment my gear, just like a PvE'er/crafter. I, a hardcore PvP'er, would like to be able to afford the expensive stuff on the GTN, just like a PvEr'er/crafter. I, a hardcore PvP'er, would like to level at a great pace, just like a PvE'er.

It sucks that BW has WZ experience and credits nerfed and it's giving us dedicated PvP'ers so many issues.