Crushing Blow + Unstoppable...

klucius

Jugs are just lacking behind other tanks still....re-roll if you want the better stats

Asn has more hps, same defense, better shield, more abosrb, steatlh, sap, self heals, better damage... bleh bleh

I've been patient and waiting on the lies good ole GZ gave us way back in beta. Im to the point they can suck it and shove this game right where the son don't shine!

peace!

Jugs are just lacking behind other tanks still....re-roll if you want the better stats

Asn has more hps, same defense, better shield, more abosrb, steatlh, sap, self heals, better damage... bleh bleh

I've been patient and waiting on the lies good ole GZ gave us way back in beta. Im to the point they can suck it and shove this game right where the son don't shine!

peace!

sun* wrong one buddy

Immortals were fine pre 1.2 and nothing really changed that fact in 1.2.

If you're having problems you need to address your rotations and your gear.

Single target threat and survivability was & is ok. AoE threat was and is a problem. It has nothing to do with gear or rotation.

The Jugg class was not designed to be the king of AoE threat. However, there is no better single target tank currently in the game for HM progression.

As far as gear and rotation go it has a great deal to do about threat and survivability.

The problem with leap smash and aoe taunt is they just nerfed aoe taunt and made the cd longer. I unsubbed an hour ago. I am done waiting for bw to meet my expectations which breaks my heart considering how long and how excited i was for this game. I picked the wrong class and now im shuffling my feet as i walk away.

Juggernaut tanking has ALWAYS been fine. While it might appear that we have lower health than other tanks, we have more passive defense than every other tank and due to sonic barrier, can absorb almost as much damage as our Assassin counterparts.

Threat has never been a concern for me. If you are not using your taunts and other threat-causing abilities effectively, then that is a player issue and not a class issue. Guilds have cleared 8m and 16m on hard mode with juggernaut tanks.

All fights in the current tier are competency fights. There are gear checks for DPS, but succeeding at any of the fights is directly tied to how well your group can coordinate, not tank threat.