Rakling and Other new 1.2 Pets

Jenemi

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since there is a Tauntaun thread and a Orobird thread, when this was posted in the Orobird thread:

I figured it'd be a good idea to make a topic for it too. There have been three Raklings posted on databases and considering how it's gone with the Orobird and Tauntaun, I wouldn't be surprised if all 3 were available as one obviously is and like the Orobirds and Tauntauns, is linked in a set of 3.

Midnight Rakling - Hard Mode Lost Island's final boss.

Crimson Rakling - Gotten from completing the "Tracking the Origin" Quest during the Rakghoul Pandemic Event on Tatooine.

Pale Rakling - Bought from Jeelvic in the Dune Sea (X:-896, Y:-925) for 60 DNA Samples which you get from completing quests and/or exploding from Raghoul disease during the Rakghoul Pandemic Event on Tatooine.

However, considering these aren't even mentioned in the patch notes, this brings up the question of just how many other pets there may be?

And if a Developer (Specifically, if there are any other pets) feels like confirming anything, that'd be great.

subbin

where do you go to get the pets though? is there a place in tattooine that has world event sfuff?

Info is in the first post.

I know the Crimson Rakling is BoP

But Midnight and Pale are they BoP as well or BOE?

I honestly don't know. Have yet to get the Midnight and used my Pale too soon to check. I know it just says "Unique" for when you purchase it, however.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Hmm, any sources showing that the new dogs and ?slugs? were released? or just datamined?

-W

Just datamined. Normally I'd just ignore it, but considering:

1. Tauntaun was released in set of 3 (Taunta, Taunlet, Taunling) and only one (Taunlet) was hinted to.

2. Orobirds were released in set of 3 (Orokeet/Unusual Egg, Orosquab/Mysterious Egg, Orochick/Wonderous/Wondroud Egg) and only one (Orokeet/Unusual Egg) was hinted to. While nobody has actually found/proven to find an Orochick, it was confirmed to be in the game.

3. Raklings, while not mentioned at all, were also released in a set of 3 and at least one (Midnight Rakling) was available before the event even started.

Knowing they are planning another event, the fact that it's two more sets of 3, and they also just mentioned one from each set, the chances of them being ingame are high. Obviously, there's still the chance they are not, but nothing is wrong with spectating and coming up with theories, correct?

Edited by Jenemi

• 3 weeks later...