Anyone else notice a marked reduction in server population

bahdasz

That started a day after 1.2 went live?

hmmmmmmmmmmm....

I find this very interesting....

and SWG-esque

Way to kill your own product BioWare! ;)

Nice one, I'm guessing you are talking about the day that the servers were offline for more or less half the day? yeah, there were very few people online playing in total that day, wonder why :p

EDIT: The game is doing fine, stop scaring people

Edited by WereMops

Today I noticed that PVP queues were popping faster but that more players were absolutely terrible

Don't know if this is because of the super over nerfing of many classes or because people that were bad and unsubbed came back yet

Either way this should clear up in a month

Today I noticed that PVP queues were popping faster but that more players were absolutely terrible

Don't know if this is because of the super over nerfing of many classes or because people that were bad and unsubbed came back yet

Either way this should clear up in a month

Or because for some people the fps in warzones got even worse than it was pre 1.2 and made warzones now unplayable.

Maybe you felt its dead because you were on a second instanced fleet, or youre just very unlucky to be on oneof the worst servers. If that's the case, I do feel sorry for you - as my server (Legions of lettow eh) has about an extra 100 ppl on fleet in evenings compared to the last few weeks.

Whether that population lasts is another question, only time will tell but I hope it does.