1.2 Merc Healer PvP

Rayco

I think what he's trying to say is: it's bad. Real bad.

At least, when it comes to 1v1 pvp against a tank, much less a dps.

Healers really just aren't as versatile anymore? I'll admit, merc healers were pretty OP before, but at this point, they're far too under powered.

Sad day >:

Get a tanky friend to guard you. Warzones are not just a DPS fest, and running a premade with a mix of classes is still worthwile. If you are upset that your merc healer actually dies now, that should be expected. I've played perhaps 5-10 warzones since 1.2, as my mercenary specced healer, and it is fine, when you queue with compentent people that can communicate and have a plan.

Healing a pickup on the other hand is rough. Always has been, and always will be.

My advice, find a tank to queue at the least.

We're still powerful if you can find a tank buddy to Guard you. Just need to weave a rapid shot here and there to avoid overheating. The nerf isn't as bad as I originally thought after playing a few warzones to get used to it. Edited by Jenzali

We're still powerful if you can find a tank buddy to Guard you. Just need to weave a rapid shot here and there to avoid overheating. The nerf isn't as bad as I originally thought after playing a few warzones to get used to it.

When I do pvp it's usually with a tank friend, but it really doesn't solve the issue of being killed too easily. Probably has a lot to do with the healing changes.

If a freaking mara/sentinel jumps on you, it's pretty much all over.

I really wish kolto shell and supercharged gas were still the same however. Adding a heat cost (or at least a 16 heat cost) to kolto shell was unnecessary.

When I do pvp it's usually with a tank friend, but it really doesn't solve the issue of being killed too easily. Probably has a lot to do with the healing changes.

If a freaking mara/sentinel jumps on you, it's pretty much all over.

I really wish kolto shell and supercharged gas were still the same however. Adding a heat cost (or at least a 16 heat cost) to kolto shell was unnecessary.

My main was a BH (rank 66) healer, when i saw the unnnecessary nerf, considering that we were the worst healers in the game (pve very poor compared to other / pvp nice survab low mobility n after 1.2 poor resources), and who knows how to play did not trouble to kill us, but for people who have no idea what interrupt and when we were immortal, probably the game is set to a very low minimum level of skills to meet the brainless and their happiness.

Just because end game is easy that also a BH healer can do it, not a good reason to ignore the fact that we are the worst healers in the game, especially in PvE, or make us a buff or a nerf is acceptable to others , but I want equality.

anyway I'm leveling another pg, thank you very much for letting me spend time with a character that you are going to keep the worst of the game.