Sage healing pvp spec.

Chewdatbacker

I played this build today for more of a dozen warzones for my first time: http://www.torhead.com/skill-calc#600hGMRMdMzZfobrzRbZ0M.1

I'm geared in BM.

My impressions are:

- Overall healing is weaker for 100-150K than standard healer. Salvation still rocks in Voidstar and Turrets somewhat, so that's to be expected.

- Assist is satisfactory, Disturbance with instant Telecenetic Wave makes for some decent DPS.

- Control is exellent, particularly against close combat characters. You can kite two marauders and create prolongued fights with tanks. That's something. Also, stealther getting out of stealth and instantly stunning himself with Collapse is just trololo hilarious.

- Survivability is above average, closer to something I experienced before patch.

- I did't have much trouble with keeping my Force up.

- I really miss Confound and Egress is almost not noticable. Probably would change it for Suffusion.

My main "heal" was Force Armor. I topped people with Rejuvenate, Benevolence and Trance. When Kinetic Collapse worked, it was a desired gap in a fight, when I used relics and 60% crit buff to bring out Deliverance for average 5K heal. I did't hit 300K heal, ended up with 290, but I could. Just had better things to do (control).

Edited by Shadenuat

I played this build today for more of a dozen warzones for my first time: http://www.torhead.com/skill-calc#600hGMRMdMzZfobrzRbZ0M.1

I'm geared in BM.

My impressions are:

- Overall healing is weaker for 100-150K than standard healer. Salvation still rocks in Voidstar and Turrets somewhat, so that's to be expected.

- Assist is satisfactory, Disturbance with instant Telecenetic Wave makes for some decent DPS.

- Control is exellent, particularly against close combat characters. You can kite two marauders and create prolongued fights with tanks. That's something. Also, stealther getting out of stealth and instantly stunning himself with Collapse is just trololo hilarious.

- Survivability is above average, closer to something I experienced before patch.

- I did't have much trouble with keeping my Force up.

- I really miss Confound and Egress is almost not noticable. Probably would change it for Suffusion.

My main "heal" was Force Armor. I topped people with Rejuvenate, Benevolence and Trance. When Kinetic Collapse worked, it was a desired gap in a fight, when I used relics and 60% crit buff to bring out Deliverance for average 5K heal. I did't hit 300K heal, ended up with 290, but I could. Just had better things to do (control).

You have no clear way of regaining force with that build. Unless you just die when you get really low and rush back in.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.