Class Restricted Bind on Legacy Gear

redstripe

What's the point?

There is a bunch of new class restricted bind on legacy gear found in new vendors. What's the point of this? If it's Bind on Legacy, I can share it with my other characters on my account but because its Class Restricted gear, that's only useful if I'm leveling the same exact class a second time.

Am I missing something, here? How is this useful?

What's the point?

There is a bunch of new class restricted bind on legacy gear found in new vendors. What's the point of this? If it's Bind on Legacy, I can share it with my other characters on my account but because its Class Restricted gear, that's only useful if I'm leveling the same exact class a second time.

Am I missing something, here? How is this useful?

You were supposed to send the Weapon Construction Kit thing to the character you wanted the item for and redeem it with that character, not with your main

You were supposed to send the Weapon Construction Kit thing to the character you wanted the item for and redeem it with that character, not with your main

Yeah, I get that dude, but why not just make it Bind on Equip? What's the point in Bind on Legacy when none of my other characters will ever be able to use it?

I reckon they should have gone for legacy items that improve in some way over time or through use. Something that would make legacy items useful forever.

That makes sense, and because it makes sense, it was not included. BioWare is unable to process thinking in that regard.

The legacy gear in this game is crap. not worth getting. You can get better gear and lots cheaper gear as you level. This so called legacy gear does not even scale with the character.

That is the whole point in legacy gear. Its suppose to reward a player for getting to level 50 and then make it easier for you to get more charaters to level 50 as well.

This compainy fails in so many ways its not even funny. Just sad what a waist of time to make all the crap gear.

It's Bind on Legacy because it's a reward for having a second character. You get the tokens with your main, mail them to your alt, your alt uses them. If you could just hand them around to anyone, what point would the legacy system be?

They are good for quite a few levels because they are LEGENDARY quality. The next step above epic. That means you can't even get an epic that is better for 4 whole levels. Basically, it saves massively on the need to craft things up until about level 40 if you are fortunate to have collected all of the right tokens.

The legacy gear that is purchaseable is a different story. It's equivalent to social gear in that it gives you a unique look without any special mods, just the requirement to have a legacy level and some money to buy them with.