The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Thank you Bioware.

spne

Yeah, really.

Thank you.

I like your game. I really do.

I'm not going to unsub, i'm not going to stop playing.

Thank you for making such an amazing game :)

PS: Got two 50s, a 36, a 28 and i'm already planning on rolling more chars to fill my Legacy and build my story. Amazing feature.

I agree!

I'm an Imperial Agent and I just got my legacy. I'm really getting drawn into the story, and it helps that I am now on Taris, which is fantastic!!! Of course BioWare made Taris for KOTOR, and I really felt like this time around it brought back memories of wandering the undercity fighting rakghouls, while at the same time being a whole new experience. :)

I agree!

I'm an Imperial Agent and I just got my legacy. I'm really getting drawn into the story, and it helps that I am now on Taris, which is fantastic!!! Of course BioWare made Taris for KOTOR, and I really felt like this time around it brought back memories of wandering the undercity fighting rakghouls, while at the same time being a whole new experience. :)

On a side note, on Republic side Taris i was amazed when i saw the wreck of the Endar Spire and having to actually do a quest inside it's halls. Really really well done.

I also have a ton of fun in swtor. I dont like some things but I like many many more than I dislike.

I took my time from the start, my first 50 was a couple of months into the game and I just got my second the other day. Im in no hurry to do everything and I think thats the secret to any game really. The people who zerg them get bored, I dont, YAY me!

Over all I think BW did an amazing job on this game.

M

Yeah, really.

Thank you.

I like your game. I really do.

I'm not going to unsub, i'm not going to stop playing.

Thank you for making such an amazing game :)

PS: Got two 50s, a 36, a 28 and i'm already planning on rolling more chars to fill my Legacy and build my story. Amazing feature.

Well enjoy, I am sure you wont have to wait long for a mob soon! ;)

On a side note, on Republic side Taris i was amazed when i saw the wreck of the Endar Spire and having to actually do a quest inside it's halls. Really really well done.

Yea, that was almost as cool as turning Revan into a dungeon boss! Or killing off the Exile like a chump (I guess Bioware had a tiff with Obsidian?)

Yea, that was almost as cool as turning Revan into a dungeon boss! Or killing off the Exile like a chump (I guess Bioware had a tiff with Obsidian?)

No one knows for sure what happened to Revan. They can pull a Kael'thas and bring him back. About the Exile, yeah, it was a bad death. Nothing to do there, thou, it was not game related.

I don't ever remember bliz giving a free day to everyone when they had unexpected maintenance.

That is all, I'll keep the positive tone of this thread :).

They've done it already during an almost 24 hours downtime on patch day.

But it's not about that. It's about the game, i love SWTOR it's nothing to do with what they gave me.

I would also like to say, Thank you. Ive been playing since day 1. I totally love this game. Sure, there are issues, but Bioware has shown that they do care, and have responded to mistakes and issues quickly. Pvp needs work, and they are working on it. Had they not responded or had no interest in fixing it, then I would be among the unsubs but as long as they show interest I am willing to wait. I will continue leveling my alts.

Thank you to the devs, community managers, and all involved.

Thank You for letting me be a trooper with a big gun!

I was about to make a thread like that until I noticed you made one already :).

I'm satisfied with you Bioware and I'd like to thank you for making it possible to actually play a Star Wars MMO.

Another thanks for the effort you put in this game.

Hope you keep up the good work!

~Deri

I would also like to say, Thank you. Ive been playing since day 1. I totally love this game. Sure, there are issues, but Bioware has shown that they do care, and have responded to mistakes and issues quickly. Pvp needs work, and they are working on it. Had they not responded or had no interest in fixing it, then I would be among the unsubs but as long as they show interest I am willing to wait. I will continue leveling my alts.

Thank you to the devs, community managers, and all involved.

Thank You for letting me be a trooper with a big gun!

Yep.

Also thank you Stephen Reid. Beeing a Community Manager on a MMOG must be a real ungrateful job.

Also thank you James Ohlen for making the best games i've played on my entire life: SWTOR, KoTOR, Baldur's Gate (I and II) and Neverwinter Nights.

I am happy with the game as well. I really think the sense of gamer entitlement out there is getting out of control, and it is disheartening to see the venom people spit out on any and all forums. I have been playing mmo's for about ten years now, and I have never seen a company trying as hard as Bioware to listen to the game community and make an effort to implement changes based on player suggestions. The game is not perfect, but it is only four months after launch. I am happy with the game, and hope it lives as long as WoW and beyond.

I am happy with the game as well. I really think the sense of gamer entitlement out there is getting out of control, and it is disheartening to see the venom people spit out on any and all forums. I have been playing mmo's for about ten years now, and I have never seen a company trying as hard as Bioware to listen to the game community and make an effort to implement changes based on player suggestions. The game is not perfect, but it is only four months after launch. I am happy with the game, and hope it lives as long as WoW and beyond.

It's so annoying how so many of those hating on this game are doing it because they thought that SWTOR is something that it's not. I saw some people claiming that Bioware should not focus on Story or Legacy and focus on more hardcore content.

What makes SWTOR unique IMO is it's story, legacy and the theme.

I don't ever remember bliz giving a free day to everyone when they had unexpected maintenance.

That is all, I'll keep the positive tone of this thread :).

SWTOR is dead but I will be honest and tell you blizzard had many free days they gave out, but that was 2004, people don't get all happy for a free day or a month when a game is no longer desirable enough.

Edited by lacoffee

I too am enjoying the game greatly.

Is it perfect? No. It won't do my dishes or cover for me at work.

But it provides good entertainment at the bargain price of $15 per month. It lets me connect with my friends. It is the most fun MMO on the market at the moment.

That's good enough for me.

The 1.2 patch has exceeded my expectations. I think they did a fine job, even with the downtime.