I did not get any xp for warzones

acepilotz

ok, so before I get any rewards i first have to acquire 3 medals?

doesn't this create an environment where people will be more inclined to ignore warzone objectives until they are able to secure the fact they will receive any rewards?

-I do hope Bioware is aware, that you can play the whole game doing nothing but supporting and helping and advancing your team towards victory and still not receive 3 medals...

ok, so before I get any rewards i first have to acquire 3 medals?

doesn't this create an environment where people will be more inclined to ignore warzone objectives until they are able to secure the fact they will receive any rewards?

-I do hope Bioware is aware, that you can play the whole game doing nothing but supporting and helping and advancing your team towards victory and still not receive 3 medals...

no because they added a crap ton a objective based medals

I got 12 medels last game i played... and we lost!!!!

so its not hard...there is medals for all sorts of things now... so dont worry too much..

If you get 0 then..well... no offence but YOU MUST SUCK, and you need to get better

I got 12 medels last game i played... and we lost!!!!

so its not hard...there is medals for all sorts of things now... so dont worry too much..

If you get 0 then..well... no offence but YOU MUST SUCK, and you need to get better

^ This, I can't understand how you could not get at least 3 medals. If you just stand in a held objective you get defender medals. So you could just stand in one spot for the whole match and still get three medals.

Reason behind the 3 medals was because of ppl botting WZ.

Scoring, killing ball carrier, passing ball = medals so there's not way you cant get a medal in any WZ

I'm already seeing people earn four, then stealth to an out of the way corner.

How can I quit a warzone after I get assigned to one? because I keep getting assigned to warzones that are almost finished and I get no xp, so it is not worth me to stay in a warzone that is almost finished.

This could be a pain, but if the WZ is almost finished its not like you have wasted much time, if you have enough time I would always try for the three medals (some of the easier ones). Unfortunatly this is the best compromise we can get, because before you could do nothing for the whole match and get almost the same rewards as everyone else, which IMO is much worse than occasionaly getting placed into a WZ that is almost finished (remembering with the way it is now people are less inclined to quit matches, so as a whole we should see less of this happening).

I do hope Bioware is aware, that you can play the whole game doing nothing but supporting and helping and advancing your team towards victory and still not receive 3 medals...

Probably as much as the players are aware they can help their team towards victory, lose the match, and still have accumulated well more than 3 medals.

I swear I played a huttball match last night, and sneezed and got a medal.

Probably as much as the players are aware they can help their team towards victory, lose the match, and still have accumulated well more than 3 medals.

I saw that

I'm already seeing people earn four, then stealth to an out of the way corner.

Better than before when they were doing nothing at all, at least now they have to contribute for a little bit atleast ;p.

Unfortunatly no matter what you do some people will always look for a way to do the least amount of work and get the most reward, if you make it to hard to get rewards it discourages people, amke it to easy too many don't contribute, have to find a happy medium, which BW is obviously trying to do.

Yeah I don't know how you could do anything and not get a medal lol, I was getting like 15 medals a match last night, and all around me I could constantly see everyone else getting them as well. They are incredibly easy to get now, I would imagin it is harder to play and NOT get a medal.