Please fix huttball or give us an out

TheNegotiator

I just lost a hutball match 6-1, I did not even hear of one successful pass on either side. It was all just force-pulling to easy goals from a sorcerer stacked team. Wasn't huttball supposed to be about throwing the ball? Maybe you should just change the announcer message to "don't throw...just bring the right classes". Seriously, please give us an out to this nightmare, I don't want to play force-ball anymore.

I just lost a hutball match 6-1, I did not even hear of one successful pass on either side. It was all just force-pulling to easy goals from a sorcerer stacked team. Wasn't huttball supposed to be about throwing the ball? Maybe you should just change the announcer message to "don't throw...just bring the right classes". Seriously, please give us an out to this nightmare, I don't want to play force-ball anymore.

Do what people do on my server. Leave immediately if you are in hutball. Players are avoiding it like a plague after 1.2.

Pretty weak argument. It is hard to Force Pull when you are dead. It is also not very useful to Force Pull into the pit, after you've knocked all the catwalk gangas down.

In conclusion, you should learn to Huttball. Maybe consider making friends and don't solo Q EVER!

Pretty weak argument. It is hard to Force Pull when you are dead. It is also not very useful to Force Pull into the pit, after you've knocked all the catwalk gangas down.

In conclusion, you should learn to Huttball. Maybe consider making friends and don't solo Q EVER!

You mean make friends with only sorceress, marauders, sentinels, sages etc. be more clear next time so people don't get confused. :rolleyes: