Same Side Voidstar, for real?

NWsmuggler

What next? Republic gets Sith and Empire gets Jedi? Maybe we can choose which fleet we want to hang out in too. Star Wars, Street Fighter? What is the point of even having a story where the two sides are at war?

I don't like to be one to just complain about developments, but this is just sad.

What next? Republic gets Sith and Empire gets Jedi? Maybe we can choose which fleet we want to hang out in too. Star Wars, Street Fighter? What is the point of even having a story where the two sides are at war?

I don't like to be one to just complain about developments, but this is just sad.

...you don't pvp very much do you? This is a VERY welcome change.

Only partly, now I have to deal with annoying *** Operatives mass stabbings outside of Huttball as well. I preferred only fighting the Republic in voidstar >.>" Hopefully Aldeeran is still Republic vs Imps only.

Or you could play huttball over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again while you wait for the 9 guys that even bother to pvp logon on the other faction.

This is a very low populated MMO, we need all the mechanics we can get to even ensure we have the ability to pvp.

There are more people in a random BF3 server than the total number queuing pvp on my server.

Most of what I do in game is pvp. I also like to have a story that gives my game a framework. It makes sense for hutball to be same faction, it is a competitive sport. Voidstar is raiding an enemy ship. Make another competitive sport type wz, but don't kill the story.

I have not seen anyone welcome this change. Maybe on servers where it is one-sided, but that is a different problem that suggests another solution.

Cheap and stupid.

Most of what I do in game is pvp. I also like to have a story that gives my game a framework. It makes sense for hutball to be same faction, it is a competitive sport. Voidstar is raiding an enemy ship. Make another competitive sport type wz, but don't kill the story.

I have not seen anyone welcome this change. Maybe on servers where it is one-sided, but that is a different problem that suggests another solution.

Cheap and stupid.

I just spent the time to ask all my ToR playing friends that are online at the moment. Not a single one argued it was a bad idea. In the end? This is a matter of opinion and preference.

Neither of us is going to agree with the other, so for now, I part ways with you good sir. Just so we can both avoid a headake xP

This has been talked about before, and it's still extremely silly.

The devs introduced it as a training simulation.

If you want to stick to roleplaying, think of it as different factions within the empire/republic fighting against each other. i.e. malgus' army vs regular imps. or seps vs regular pubs.

nothing to get worked up about

Cheap and stupid.

I welcome the change so there's one and it seems two others in this thread like the change too, seriously now huttball over and over sucks arse, I only wish they made Alderaan same faction as a "training sim" too, there story intact. Also Huttball I view as non-canon I mean seriously how could you be okay with huttball, The Emperor's Wrath, a Darth and Jedi Masters fighting each other for the amusement of a hutt? That'd never happen.

With all of the infighting in the imperial army I'm surprised people have a problem with this from a lore perspective. Darth Malgus? Let alone the fact that I haven't played through a classes story line yet where I didn't kill a bunch of imperials. The only one left I have is agent and I'd bet my right *** cheek that agents kill other imperials.

This is a very low populated MMO, we need all the mechanics we can get to even ensure we have the ability to pvp.

It's not a very low populated MMO, don't kid yourself. You just picked a very low populated server. Try Fatman, where the queues have been between 400-600 at primetime the last 2 weeks.

This is why you always roll on the server with the highest queues at launch. It always pays off in the end. People need some foresight.

I DONT LIKE THIS AT ALL!

Why? The simple fact that there's very little open world PvP going on and what PvP we do have we have to fight our own faction?! What's the point of picking a faction? What's the point of even having factions?

This is highly annoying. I like killing my enemies. It's not so much fun when you're pissing off people you might potentially play with. I could deal with it in hutball but Voidstar I play like an ******e (I wont go into detail) and I piss people off bad. I don't want to do that with allies. It's just not fun.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.