I'm not unsubbing.

trezy

I'm not unsubbing because I was actually having fun in 1.2; it was perhaps the most fun night I've ever had pvping on my 50 Guardian.

Was the downtime random and unexpected? Yes.

Was the patch released too early? Maybe Yes.

Am I slightly annoyed about it? Yes.

**** happens. The patch seemed great Bioware, keep up the good work.

Me either:D

I like the patch...YES infact would say VERY WELL DONE. And I play a Sorc healer as my main.

I love all the new fun the new species unlock the new legacy stuff its a'mah'zing....enjoy the fun everyoe its only getting better and better:cool:

You sound like one of the "CoD 4 life" type people. Are you around 12-15 years old?

31 years old, actually. Does it make it any less immature? I play an online Star Wars video game for God's sake. I am just generally a positive person who enjoys playing the game and was showing my zest.

Too much for you?

31 years old, actually. Does it make it any less immature? I play an online Star Wars video game for God's sake. I am just generally a positive person who enjoys playing the game and was showing my zest.

Too much for you?

This is the Internet, you're supposed to be jaded and cynical. Just in case someone figures out you have a positive attitude and cheerful outlook on life, and they despise you for it.

Secretly, he has a sad. Like I do.

Also, I like 1.2 as well.

Glad you are all happy with 1.2, your classes, and your mates. BW needs you.

I am in the opposing camp. Has BW done anything worse than other MMORPG developers? Nope. Have they done anything better? Their single player leveling is much better, but that is all.

Even SWG had a following for quite some time and it was crap. SWTOR is better than SWG.

For me it is the genre that is crap. Ever changing rule sets based on the whims of the community and developers annoy the hell out of me.

Ditto. I have had a ball on all my toons. I love the work that bioware have put into this game, and I love almost every aspect of it. The things that I don't like simply don't matter because of the sheer volume of content to keep my occupied.

I absolutely love the patch, the changes to the UI are awesome, and very much needed. The legacy system had me cackling and plotting for hours. (And yes I admit it the first thing I did was take my companions and dance with them in the fleet cantina lol)

I am a vanity pet addict so the free tauntaun is awesome. I love that the players that have put in extra time have been given a little thank you with some free play time.

And I ABSOLUTELY LOVE that we are getting the unexpected downtime from last night back in the form of another 24 hours of free time.

Seriously, there may be a few little probs here and there, but this is a very new and incredibly ambitious game. There will be some hiccups along the way. I have (with only one exception) had nothing but polite, helpful and respectful communication from the customer service people, and seen nothing but a constant enthusiastic attempt from the game designers to keep on improving the product.

Was it annoying that I couldn't play last night? Yes, a little. But that annoyance was far outweighed by the fact that it happened in order to make the game better as soon as a problem was discovered instead of forcing us to play a broken game for a week with no word or apology given.

Yup, if they keep this up they will be stuck with my subscription for as long as they choose to have the game running. (And that is saying something considering I am boycotting ea/bioware single player games. This game is good enough to be my exception to my own rule) :D:D:D

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.