Guide: Vanity Pets

Phlar

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mysterious Egg also drops from LR-57 Sentinel Droid in Lost Island HM. I would presume then that it drops from all bosses.

Or is the drop mistaken on the last boss as the Midnight Rakling also seems to drop from last boss.

I need some clarification on this.

PS: Added 2 more Ice fern locations to the guide.

just wanted to confirm the first post needs to be edited to include the taunlet have been found.

Thank you..

OP updated ;)

Getting the Taunlet:

• Travel to these coordinates (834, 759) in the Glacial Fissure on Hoth.
  • Before you enter the Dead End section use the Ice Scrabbler Jerky and a Frightened Taunlet will be visable.
  • Use the NVSCCS to catch it.

Are you guys sure the - Highmount Ridge Wampa (-900, 515 - Hoth) drops the liver he is level 40 i have killed it 4 times and nothing.

Liver is very rare and very random. Yesterday in ilum doing my repubs daily jamming transmission, I got a liver off one of the soldiers (mining camp). So just kill anything and everything you can.

Ghrunn Felshard

50 DS Vanguard, 64 valor

Order of Methedras

Corellians Run

Edited by Necodreus

I have a question regarding "Ice Scrabbler Jerky" though: Is it possible to learn the recipe through analyzing the item (assuming someone gave me one)?

You can reverse engineer it, but only from one that drops. If someone else makes it and gives it to you, you can not reverse engineer it.

Thank you very much for this thread it seems I'm missing a few that I didn't know existed before. The eye (from hoth) and the droid off karagass ( by the way does anyone know if this is only for HM/NM or can it be normal ?I ask because my guild and I have downed this like 5 times in normal and about 6 times in HM and never once has this droid dropped, Still have yet to finish fabricator on nightmare though ). Great guide though and I hope to see some nice updates to this when we can figure out some new mysteries :-)

Ice Scrabbler Jerky can be crafted by myself on the Master Dar'Nala server.

I am imperial side with server first recipe and Taunlet. Plenty of stock and able to assist you on your endeavours for your little critter.

PM for character name and prices.