Guide: Vanity Pets

Phlar

Thank you very much for this thread it seems I'm missing a few that I didn't know existed before. The eye (from hoth) and the droid off karagass ( by the way does anyone know if this is only for HM/NM or can it be normal ?I ask because my guild and I have downed this like 5 times in normal and about 6 times in HM and never once has this droid dropped, Still have yet to finish fabricator on nightmare though ). Great guide though and I hope to see some nice updates to this when we can figure out some new mysteries :-)

It can be on any difficulty, however, it's very rare.

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just realized I don't have the interrogation droid either :mad: Is there anyway to change my alignment to buy it and still be able to use it once I get my alignment back to 10000 light ?

It is working as you only need the alignment to learn it.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Has anyone seen the Midnight Rakghoul drop recently. I didn't win it when it was dropping consistently. I am still farming LI HM for the weekly and haven't seen it in a while. Did it stop dropping after the event?

Still drops, a guildie just got it a couple days ago

• 3 weeks later...
Anyone searching for the new locations of the Orokeet pet that is in 1.3? More spawn locations in Alderaan and new nests in Balmorra (Imperial) and Taris (Republic). I am flying around in Balmorra in PTS right now but so far no luck finding any.

I'm hoping to look a bit when I get home (since the PTS is on my computer and I'm away working so I only have my laptop). Though, I'm more concerned with the other 4 pets that go with the 2 in the PVP Vendor. Does anyone know if they differ between factions or not?

Yeah, I wonder about those pets as well.

Okey, I finally found one of the Orokeet egg spawn locations in Balmorra! Yay!

http://imgur.com/a/wYeTN#0

^

Location of the bird nest. It is behind the World Boss Grandfather, pretty easy to get to.

Please add this to the main post, this egg spawn location will be available with 1.3 live.

:)

Edited by Orlesian

OP, I would like to clarify the Midnight Rakling drop. One dropped from the 2nd boss of HM Lost Island. The smelly creature thing.

The Midnight Rakling and Mysterious Eggs have both dropped from various bosses. Most commonly, the robot or the last boss, but have been found to drop from any (or close to)

imperialmerc - Lucky for me, I had grinded up to 65 to get the Sovereign before 1.2. Then, trying to get some for friends (only to find out after they are BoP -_-), I did get to 71 so I'm good on that front...need to work on getting the commendations though.

Edited by Jenemi