Quiting SWTOR

arbehrends

You have 5 days of play time remaining. When your play time runs out, you will no longer be able to play. Please sign up for a recurring subscription plan or redeem a Game Time Code.

Hey, I'm just grabbing a shovel and helping BW dig their hole. Telling everyone who paid for this game since pre release that they are not loyal customers because they don't have a level 50 yet is awesomesauce.

You have 5 days of play time remaining. When your play time runs out, you will no longer be able to play. Please sign up for a recurring subscription plan or redeem a Game Time Code.

Hey, I'm just grabbing a shovel and helping BW dig their hole. Telling everyone who paid for this game since pre release that they are not loyal customers because they don't have a level 50 yet is awesomesauce.

Honestly it takes like a week to make a level 50. If after 4 months you don't have one, then your not a loyal player... and furthermore if your quitting after 3 months because you don't fit their deffinition of a loyal player, then you really aren't a loyal player for quitting... therefore I doubt you'll be missed.

Enjoy playing Wizard 101.

Good god you people are annoying.

The 30 days gametime is due to the lack of content at 50,BW obviously wont say that so they say its for loyal customers or w/e.

And honestly if you haven't managed to get to 50 withen 2 months you are really doing something wrong..

I have alot of lvl 40's but no lvl 50's... no biggy just subscribed 2 hours ago.

they earned it, they are lvl 50's. I played regularily, but with school and whatnot I never had time.

so as a casual player 50 is hard to acheive, which is intended with all mmos. Not for video games to devour your life.

Im far from ready to quit but I agree its a bad idea to only give free game time to lv 50's. Youre basically telling altoholics like myself that we dont matter

i was here from early acess i have 12 alts 4 at lvl 30 ish 2 at lvl 39 1 at lvl 22 and the rest under lvl 20 and i still managed ot get 1 to lvl 50 and i stopped playing for a month cause i was short on cash that mounth.

so altoholic or not its not biowares fault you didnt get one to lvl 50