Had game since release an still can not find class I love playing

slymojo

Hello,

My 1st MMO was dark age of camelot and I still miss the glory days of the game, to me nothing has come close to that experience. Since then I have played WoW, Guild wars, Warhammer, LOTRO, and now Swtor. I enjoyed playing tanks and healers but then again that was when I played DOAC and had a good guild and bunch of friends to play with daily. We had set objectives, set roles and good chemistry. I guess I long for that family guild feel have yet to find it on any other game. I lately feel isolated and alone forced to solo all the time or group with a friend or 2 but due to life we are not always on at the same time. I liked the MM of MMORPG, but lately have felt like I am just playing a console game alone.

So I believe this is why I can not find a class I truly enjoy playing, lol I guess I need structure and a role to fill. I love healing/tanking, but PUG's omg can make me cry, PvP I stand back and heal and the opposing team hones in on me and gang slaps the crap outta me. I started on imp side playing on operative, then a sorc, then a merc, then an assassin. Recently my buddies and I have moved to republic, so far have a smuggler, shadow , trooper and sent, lol yes I have altaholism. I loved the smuggler and operative the most, healing with them in PvE and PvP is so fun, but for me PvP is rough, I get double/triple teamed so much.

Sorry this post is dragging on and whiney, I do like this game, maybe I just need to find a laid back, mature guild and be the healer for them, might make life better for me, just not sure how to find one that fits me.

Peace,

Sly

You should join me and my buddies on Jung Ma.

I can help you with your problems.

I too loved the days of DAOC. With my infiltrator and ranger.... ahhh the good ole days.

I played Sawbones, DirtyBones, ScrapBones and Scrapper.... Scoundrel is a good way to go for healing.