Thank you BW

AmokBE

Aha a happy thread

Thanks for the new patch pvp is even better now :)

I dont know what people are whinning about some nerfs and buffs left and right thats to be expected in an mmo if you cant adapt leave the game

and for the gear being available to everyone now its a good thing more challange in warzones and carrot farmers still have their wh gear to chase isnt it wonderfull? :)

All those who complain about the 'wellfare' you just dont want to be owned by people who spend less time than you on the game and now fear that your 'earned' status of the elite will now be shattered by 'lesser' players.

I ask only 1 more thing: keep updating the ui custom , i would love to see me being able to unlock the buffs/debuffs on my char bar and put them anywhere i want with cd timers on them similar to powerauras from wow .

Keep improving with patches like this and i will be subbed for a long time .

BB greetz :)

Aha a happy thread

I dont know what people are whinning about some nerfs and buffs left and right thats to be expected in an mmo if you cant adapt leave the game

and for the gear being available to everyone now its a good thing more challange in warzones and carrot farmers still have their wh gear to chase isnt it wonderfull? :)

All those who complain about the 'wellfare' you just dont want to be owned by people who spend less time than you on the game and now fear that your 'earned' status of the elite will now be shattered by 'lesser' players.

I ask only 1 more thing: keep updating the ui custom , i would love to see me being able to unlock the buffs/debuffs on my char bar and put them anywhere i want with cd timers on them similar to powerauras from wow .

Devs don't read the forums. How sad for you :(

What are you talking about? With the increase in kill-times skill is less important to a fights conclusion.

Why are you celebrating this?

what exactly do you mean i havent noticed this increase in time , however i understand your meaning .

So going by your point of vieuw shouldnt skill be more a factor in the sense that a better team coordination is now recuired to achieve objectives ?

but you dont get valor or coms from your medals anymore if you lose, and what am i gonna withh all my worthless champ coms and mercanary coms???? thanks bioware for screwing us.

You do get some if you have at least 3 medals...

ah well i also have some merc points left but i dont care i still play for fun.

This is just how mmo's work friend you must adapt!

You do get some if you have at least 3 medals...

ah well i also have some merc points left but i dont care i still play for fun.

This is just how mmo's work friend you must adapt!

lol

people dont adapt in a market thats becoming over saturated, they leave for pastures new reducing the income the game that you play receives. Thats just how people work and if companies dont adapt to cater for their core customers then they are in trouble (and no, pvp isnt core but given how empty the servers and planets are they are not pandering too well to the core market)

I really agree with the op, the new UI customization is a big win, I'd like to see some more options for raid frames, and maybe some new choices for UI skins. A more utilitarian skin for those who like to keep things less flashy, and some creativity for those UI junkies out there. Lastly, I'd like them to keep up the attention to detail in PvP, a lot of the changes were spot on and that only comes from listening to your players, GJ BW.

i too am very happy with the pacth good job many have had issues in getting it tho i have never had this issue i did how ever lose sound and graphias on 1 skill but over all i couldnt cear less game rocks love it to pices

just need to delive them pacthes a little better then no one has anthying to complain about

but im sure they will always find somthing

lol

people dont adapt in a market thats becoming over saturated, they leave for pastures new reducing the income the game that you play receives. Thats just how people work and if companies dont adapt to cater for their core customers then they are in trouble (and no, pvp isnt core but given how empty the servers and planets are they are not pandering too well to the core market)

you have a point there , however i dont believe that all these '1.2 fail posts' are made by core customers. I think the core player either realy likes the game and just keeps playing it or just move on to an other pasture.

Do keep in mind that this is still a very young game and comparing these forums to say wow , i see very similar posts about unhappy people willing to quit the game but wow has now what 7 years under its belt and still has a fairly high player base.

You just cant always have exactly what you want , you can in real life where you only need to take care of yourself but not in games played by million(s) of people.

Edited by AmokBE

Devs don't read the forums. How sad for you :(

are you serious the Devs do read the forums they just choose when and where to post because.. what they say whether it is just there personal opinion or not it "comes from Bioware" after hey post it.. So in the end they don't always post on everything.

Aha a happy thread

whats your class in game?

Edited by vegetji

yes new graphics great pve is ok new gear tiers awsome pvp is in a really really bad place. any group on an undermanned side who tends to get 5-6 people on a side and cant get to 3 medals due to this are screwed and the overpopulated side already had full bm on our server except for the new 50's and they were already in champion gear so are only getting a little boost here. when its 8 on 6 and people start leaving because of the fact they will get no medals so when you go in to do anything your killed and get lucky to get 2 medals. they need to put the medals back and make it based on afking not on losing. I can sit at a turret and it not generate any defender points and i get 2 medals while i'm on guard duty i could leave but that would give the other side a free turret and thus screws us still. the enemy using the queueing system to get 10 members in a warzone still exist us having less than 8 and people sitting in queue for 15 minutes are still there all these old bugs still exist and now the underdog side which should get more benifits not punished are now being punished overboard. why play on the underdog side if your not being rewarded. This whole system is killing pvp and yesterday in several matches people simply refused to pvp they just meet in the middle and discuss these issues or one side see's its a losing battle and most everyone bails and tries to find a new game. These fixes to encourage people not afking are awsome but its failed and will cost subscribers if its not rectified. And most of this isnt even my own experience i'm a co-gm and these are issues brought up by guildies and friends/aquaintences on my server that they feel is killing the game.

as far as class changes i have one of all but a vanguard and a guardian and i understand they got buffed and i do plan on making one. my scoundrel doesnt feel that nerfed granted i run out of energy way way faster but the damage is still on par. my sent is now easily getting 3-4k crits in pvp with bolster at 30 and his survivability is awsome now in both pvp and pve hard to take me down 1v1. my commando is doing ok in pve 7 k crits on demo round in pvp is nice but my pvp gear isnt giving any bonuses so i'm being doubly penalized my sage balance feels a little weaker hybred is destroyed but that was biowares goal the 31 point talent for balance needs to hit for 5k crits against war hero to really make balance balanced lol and as is you might kill your target but your probably also dead in the process. tk the 31 point is great but the spec is very weak in pvp. pve wise sage is not too bad people are saying seer is healing better which is great and the noble sacrifice buff isnt too bad. overall pve is in a decent place but pvp is screwed badly. they need to realize that if people dont get at least 80 comms consistantly your just punishing those with less gear over those with more and if you get none for losing badly then you punish those who cant realistically field 8 people per side due to server pop. if you forced server merges with lower population servers to balance 50's on a side then i could see this working as it would put a fair number of pvpers on most servers but as is this pvp system needs seriously relaxed so the losers get 80 if they have less than 8 and get 80 if they lose but they fight hard for fair fights

after reading this let me clarify my commando has 936 expertise but his weapon damage doesnt increase in pvp. I hit a pve mob for 2500 and a pvp player in a warzone for 2500 so my expertise isnt actuallly doing anything at all.

Edited by axelgrease

Its more fun. I couldent dps down healers before and now i can. healing was OP. its more of a team sport now than ever. champ coms and cent coms. GOT ME MY WAR HERO ORANGES

yeesh peeps. you either get cash for them or good crafting mats.

good job BW your my hero.

You couldn't DPS down healers because they were healers? How odd...I would have never imagined healers keeping themselves alive was something they shouldn't do.

No we must not. Not to a bad game.

Exactly why is the game bad ? (its a matter of personal opinion)

If you realy think its bad why do you bother adding to the forums perhaps you still play this bad game then? Must not be so bad of a game then? :)