The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Can I play in Jugg gear set?

Champagnetime

I'm sorry if this is a noob question, but I wasn't able to find an answer anywhere.

Is is possible for me to strip my Battlemaster mods and set bonuses and transfer them to the Juggernaut PvP gear set?

I know we can do it for orange gear, but I am not sure we can do with pvp gear from other classes. I just want to confirm this before I go and spend time and points towards it.

The most important part would be if I can still retain the 4-piece set bonuses.

Thx in advance.

I havent done it yet but right now it appears entirely possible so long as the gear isn't labeled "Classes: warrior". I thought about it last night and it looks like it would cost about 100k+ per pc, twice as much if you wanted to keep the jugg mods for some reason.

The pvp gear isnt class labeled atm is it?

edit: fixed my label, ty

Edited by Prolyfic

Yes as long as it doesn't say Class requirement: warrior

However, all the warhero pvp gear doesn't say that. I personally like the warhero BH gear, but if you like the Jugg, go get it and crit craft that stuff.

I have 2 complete critted warhero gear so far, for pve/pvp dps. Probably won't make a third for tank set, when I do tank rarely.

Thx for the quick response guys.

I'd go check that right now, but the servers are still down. I do like the look of our War Hero set, but I just think the Juggernaut Battlemaster Set looks a bit better.

Yeah I know another BH who things that. So crit craft the Jugg BM set. W/e floats your boat, as long as it's heavy armor who cares.

The answer is Yes. I currently stripped all my BH's mods out of all his armor, and tossed it into the full Columi Warrior armor, and IMBA looking. And it really throws people off to see a Warrior shooting lazers/missiles at them.

You can NOT transfer the BM "Set Bonus" to any other shell. The BM shell carries the "Set Bonus". War Hero/Campaign gear on the other hand carries the "Set Bonus" on the armor mod. So you can transfer them to any other custom shell and retain the "Set Bonus" Edited by Agooz