Bioware, you have a problem

spookyBen

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Classic example of the younger generation right there. I want what I want and I want it now and I want it to be perfect. These maintenances have been at ideal times, have rarely run over the expected time frame, and are to be expected to work the kinks out of such a large undertaking. Don't like it? Quit. You won't be missed.

Wrong. You obviously live in the states. When you are sleeping and BW is patching we've just come home from work and looking forward to play.

Saturday @ 2 PM, some weeks ago, not ideal.

Friday from morning till lunch, then another downtime to fix what they set out to fix in the original patch. It's now almost 8 PM, Not ideal.

Wrong. You obviously live in the states. When you are sleeping and BW is patching we've just come home from work and looking forward to play.

Saturday @ 2 PM, some weeks ago, not ideal.

Friday from morning till lunch, then another downtime to fix what they set out to fix in the original patch. It's now almost 8 PM, Not ideal.

Agreed.

whats (sic) with a mainteance 30 mins after a previous 9 hour mainteance? Not complaining, but just saying...

Sounds like QQ to me.

Do you think the quick response maintenance was by design? Lordy, BW just deployed a monster upgrade, of course there are some glitches.

Classic example of the younger generation right there. I want what I want and I want it now and I want it to be perfect. These maintenances have been at ideal times, have rarely run over the expected time frame, and are to be expected to work the kinks out of such a large undertaking. Don't like it? Quit. You won't be missed.

Please don't unify the 'Younger Generation' here. I feel disgusted by what these trolls are doing, and im still a Teenager.

Give them time, seriously, nobody was that upset about the 1 1/2 week downtime in wow 1.5(?) either, and the game was older then.

Sounds like QQ to me.

Do you think the quick response maintenance was by design? Lordy, BW just deployed a monster upgrade, of course there are some glitches.

It wasnt really a "Monster" upgrade. Yeah, it was a pretty big upgrade. But not a big one. It will be a monster upgrade though when all their ideas are working and operational with no bugs. ( Ship droid, etc.)

They just tried to do way to much at once....

Bioware really need to start thinking about how they make changes...

Make one change test that single change re-test then deploy.

It is always better to make smaller changes that can be fixed by a small rollback of server content then huge changes that end up causing chaos.

I would suggest next time pick one thing at a time.

They just tried to do way to much at once....

Bioware really need to start thinking about how they make changes...

Make one change test that single change re-test then deploy.

It is always better to make smaller changes that can be fixed by a small rollback of server content then huge changes that end up causing chaos.

I would suggest next time pick one thing at a time.

Totally agreed.

A bunch of people are unsubbing (Un-subscribing) due to these constant mainteances. I dont wanna be bossy, but you might have to give us more then 3 extra free days or else a bunch of people are gonna keep on unsubbing.

i disagree with your premise. there are far greater things to unsub over about this game than losing play time over a patch. stop listening to your friends in your high school computer class.

They have a problem giving people a month of free play time, who complain that they are losing play time on a weekday morning that stretched a little longer.

GET ANOTHER SEAT FREE IN THE WAAAHMBULENCE, MEDIC! :D

Edited by Celeste

A bunch of people are unsubbing (Un-subscribing) due to these constant mainteances. I dont wanna be bossy, but you might have to give us more then 3 extra free days or else a bunch of people are gonna keep on unsubbing.
They gave me 31 days, I'm happy :cool:

To be honest, ppl only visit this forum to rage or whine, and you are still listening to them when they say, **** IT! I'LL UNSUB?

im sure 90% of the players that actually knows the game and love it doesn't even bother visiting the forums watching the rage.

Pathetic..

I'm part of that 90%. i think this might be my first post lol.

and btw ppl assumes way too much, players unsub and most ppl think it's cus of the game, well maybe some did cus of financial problems, maybe some grew out/tired of games, maybe some lost theyr jobs, theres a thousand reasons of why they have quited, and if they in fact quited cus they lost 1 point of Cunning then as some ppl said, they wont be missed.

Hmm 8 houers yesterday now 8 houers down time again to day....i would say its pretty much down time

So..big deal some whiny spoiled child runs his mouth off on the forum...

He won't quit and neither will most of the little children yelling "I am quitting".

Nothing more than someone throwing a childish temper tantrum and they will be logged in the minute those servers come back online.Seen it before and this is nothing new.

...and the funny part is most of the unsubbers will be back in a couple of months:)

What makes you say this? Do you have some demographic information provided by EA or Bioware?

I game does not start offering free game time to players that have unsubed unless there was a subscription based problem.

http://www.swtor.com/legacypromotion

You know that the Germans in Berlin all thought everything was fine even as the Russians were moving tanks into the city......