Friday 13th

Seniya

Alright, so, things haven't go smoothly with the 1.2 patch, far from it by my own experience, but lets give BW a break and let them do their job, it's not like we are perfect and don't make mistakes..

So, yeah, they got a crappy customer service right now (It's pretty much like: Fix things for yourselves) but still, i think we have a good community, one that is willing to help.

I, for one part, love to come to the forums and have a good laugh at times like this, you must admit it.. it gets pretty darn funny. Sure, It's annoying not to be able to play, but as for me.. living in europe, i'm used to it.

So, chill, get a beer or some tea, sit back and wait until all is solved.

Sorry I had a hard time understanding what your point was, could you please elaborate one more time?

Point enough for you? It's not like you have a choice.

Edited by Seniya

I am reall pissed now..for 4 houers the server where down,then finally i can play again

then the server goes down again,i managede to play 5 minutes. Why pay for a game that is down all the time...They really fuuck with people from Europe any way allways down in prime time. so that players in the Us dont get pissed

How is being down for the better part of a work day *every day*. Patching is a necessary part of any game - be it MMO or not - and you're getting 30 days free soon, anyways. So a patch goes bad, oh well - happens. Don't like it? Stop bloating the forums with QQ'ing and go play another game ..

I am reall pissed now..for 4 houers the server where down,then finally i can play again

then the server goes down again,i managede to play 5 minutes. Why pay for a game that is down all the time...They really fuuck with people from Europe any way allways down in prime time. so that players in the Us dont get pissed

Lol...3.44pm on a Friday afternoon is prime time? Get a job, god damit.

I stated long ago when they announced the so called über patch, it would have major problems after the release.

Reason being making a patch that big you can not determine all sorts of random variables that would occur.

You would think they would learn this from other mmos.

Oh well, they really are making this whole fiasco quite funny.

Total incompetence from then.

Point enough for you? It's not like you have a choice.

So basically, you're telling us to go for a beer? It's 4 pm here, dude! I never drink before 6. Never.

Alright, so, things haven't go smoothly with the 1.2 patch, far from it by my own experience, but lets give BW a break and let them do their job, it's not like we are perfect and don't make mistakes..

So, yeah, they got a crappy customer service right now (It's pretty much like: Fix things for yourselves) but still, i think we have a good community, one that is willing to help.

I, for one part, love to come to the forums and have a good laugh at times like this, you must admit it.. it gets pretty darn funny. Sure, It's annoying not to be able to play, but as for me.. living in europe, i'm used to it.

I agree! Especially with the world ending in less than a year don't waste your time being negative!! (some would also say don't waste your time on a game but do what makes you happy)

I agree! Especially with the world ending in less than a year don't waste your time being negative!! (some would also say don't waste your time on a game but do what makes you happy)

Perhaps I should start drinking beer before 6 pm then...

Lol...3.44pm on a Friday afternoon is prime time? Get a job, god damit.

LOL it 17:00 but People from US dont now any thin about other contries i guess. ore do you work 13 houers i work from 6 morning to 3 afternoon so i have been home 2½ houers