Server Maintenance

JasonMG

I am really looking forward to the excuses they are going to make for all the losses we will have after this latest patch - all the guild banks you bought and items in them are gone, all the legacy upgrades gone, all pvp upgrades gone... all because there is no matching back-up

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

lol they broke it .......

............................................________

....................................,.-'"...................``~.,

.............................,.-"..................................."-.,

.........................,/...............................................":,

.....................,?......................................................,

.................../...........................................................,}

................./......................................................,:`^`..}

.............../...................................................,:"........./

..............?.....__.........................................:`.........../

............./__.(....."~-,_..............................,:`........../

.........../(_...."~,_........"~,_....................,:`........_/

..........{.._$;_......"=,_......."-,_.......,.-~-,},.~";/....}

...........((.....*~_......."=-._......";,,./`..../"............../

...,,,___.`~,......"~.,....................`.....}............../

............(....`=-,,.......`........................(......;_,,-"

............/.`~,......`-...................................../

.............`~.*-,.....................................|,./.....,__

,,_..........}.>-._...................................|..............`=~-,

.....`=~-,__......`,.................................

...................`=~-,,.,...............................

................................`:,,...........................`..............__

.....................................`=-,...................,%`>--==``

........................................_..........._,-%.......`

jeez....what's with all this UK whining about GMT? Are you telling me there are people in our "great Union" old enough to play an MMO that don't understand the clock? Concept of time? How hard is it to just accept BST rather than GMT? lol

Get a grip folks. BW have far more poressing issues to address.

It's not the UK people whining about BST, we know what our own time zone is...

Aw man, was all excited to have two days off after patch to play and now I'm wishing I worked today so servers would be up by time I got home. I might have to clean or be productive today if I get bored enough waiting for 4 my time. Hehe even went shopping last night so I wouldn't have to today, alas... :p I guess I could continue my dragon age 2 adventure I haven't had time for in my downtime cuz of tor hehe. How about you? What will u do today in your alloted tor time? (Since its down til 6 cst+ and everything)

So....what have they been doing all day if they need another 8 hours now to fix the thing they have suppsoedly spent all day fixing?

1.2 launch = Epic Fail

They spent all day patching some minor issues and broke the entire game as a result, so now they need another 8 hours to try to fix what they broke (hopefuly not breaking anything else in the process). Thats how qualified BW Austin stuff is.

Which means you make $45 Dollars,Euros or whichever denomination you may receive from your country of origin and of course the proper conversions apply.

This still equates to very large wampum by any terms my prosperous young squire.

Furthermore:

I would conclude you are in a position of prominence and high responsibility to garner such an astounding wage.

To add:

It's possible you could have a blue collar job which pays that well but doubtful. In either case then I would think there is no job that pays so very well and allows you ample free time.

In conclusion:

I believe Great Exaggeration !! is being applied forcefully in the hopes of conveying indifference to the current situation. I think this, due to what I believe must be your very limited time available from all the cash cash raking you are doing and my astounding powers of observation so I have concluded otherwise.

Summation:

Therefore,I call you out and say..

BULL PUCKEY sir !!

I have to say, this was rather epic.

They're posting BST (British Summer Time), which should be GMT+1. Alternatively, CEST (Central European Summer Time) should be GMT+2.

Just look up BST/CEST and add 1 or 2 hours.

okay just alittle confused always been used to have the gmt when playing games... so if im from denmark the shown timeline i should use would be BST? arent england just GMT and not +1 ?

I am really looking forward to the excuses they are going to make for all the losses we will have after this latest patch - all the guild banks you bought and items in them are gone, all the legacy upgrades gone, all pvp upgrades gone... all because there is no matching back-up

It doesn't work this way. If you knew how it did work, you wouldn't be complaining.

lol they broke it .......

............................................________

....................................,.-'"...................``~.,

.............................,.-"..................................."-.,

.........................,/...............................................":,

.....................,?......................................................,

.................../...........................................................,}

................./......................................................,:`^`..}

.............../...................................................,:"........./

..............?.....__.........................................:`.........../

............./__.(....."~-,_..............................,:`........../

.........../(_...."~,_........"~,_....................,:`........_/

..........{.._$;_......"=,_......."-,_.......,.-~-,},.~";/....}

...........((.....*~_......."=-._......";,,./`..../"............../

...,,,___.`~,......"~.,....................`.....}............../

............(....`=-,,.......`........................(......;_,,-"

............/.`~,......`-...................................../

.............`~.*-,.....................................|,./.....,__

,,_..........}.>-._...................................|..............`=~-,

.....`=~-,__......`,.................................

...................`=~-,,.,...............................

................................`:,,...........................`..............__

.....................................`=-,...................,%`>--==``

........................................_..........._,-%.......`

Captain Jean Luc Picard of the U.S.S. Enterprise!

Servers come down after patches - it happens. It happened with Everquest, it happened with WoW, and it will happen here. I guess 13 years of mmo's have given me maturity and perspective. 10 years ago I would have posted in a rage also.

True that. I remember the great Everquest 2 server crash of 2004 that took it down for the whole thanksgiving weekend... that was fun :D

This stuff happens.. It sucks if you have an event planned, but otherwise look on it as a chance to do something else for a change.

Edited by dannynic

So?, you wouldnt buy a rotten apple and go, ah well at least it was cheap.

I am not exactly feeling like "ah well at least it was cheap". I am personally at home sick from work. I was thinking I would pass some of the time playing SWTOR. That isn't happening. That doesn't mean I am going to go on a tirade at SWTOR.

**** happens.

TBH, BioWare doesn't really get that much out of this in the grand scheme of things. LucasArts gets paid first, then Electronic Arts. BioWare gets what's left. Of which they have to completely fund the facilities and pay salary. Bioware wouldn't have sold themselves to EA if running a gaming company was cheap.

Yes but BioWare got paid already.

Every guy inside BioWare got paid for the last what, 4-5 years to make a game, so they "earned" their salary already.

Dont be ridiculous, we wont get excuses. We'll just get "Sorry for the inconvenience" As standard.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.