Server Maintenance

JasonMG

With all this down time, maybe we will get another 30 days free. Or another pet to follow us around. I think its amusing that they have this problem on the day they start the free time for those returning to teh game. I guess we will find out how well the customer service is with handling the repercussions. Cant wait for the server to come up and have everything work fine. lol

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT! two tauntauns ;):D

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

UPDATE: 10:53AM CDT

During last night's maintenance, some areas of the game were reverted to pre-Game Update 1.2 status. Some areas were 'missing' and characters that were in those areas would be unavailable. We took the live servers offline at approx 9:30AM CDT (Austin time).

Our server and deployment teams are now working to rebuild assets for the live servers, but this is unfortunately not a quick process. We currently estimate that our downtime could be up to eight hours, but that time may be extended.

We are expecting the servers to be available again at 6:00PM CDT (April 14th, 12:00AM BST, 1:00AM CEST, 9:00AM AEST). We'll update you with information in this thread when we have it.

We sincerely apologize for the unexpected downtime today. We’ll update you with more details later.

Thank you for your patience while we work to resolve this issue."

"we are expecting the #swtor servers to be available again at 6:00pm cdt (12:00am bst, 1:00am cest, 9:00am aest)."

direct from twitter. Grab a good book peeps - is going to be a long time until the servers come back :-(

it would be awesome if they could sometimes post their times in GMT since that is a timezone most of the civilized world is at least vaquely familar with. Some goofball ZTREST US coastal times or Australian western derp Pacific times mean **** all to majority of players please thank you

Edited by Stradlin

lmao this is turning into Dark age of camelot all over again, gg Bioware.

patches to fix failed patches rather than improving the actual game.

Edited by Sorf
because Bioware suck

To the ppl whinning (can't be arsed to quote as i can only just dredge up enough enthusiasm to post) about lossing money. you might pay for the privalidge (ha) of playing on the game but unless your some sort of oxygen theif sitting in a celler wearing a colostemy bag and conected to an iv drip then your not actually missing out on that much game time realy are you. At the most you'v lost about 90 cents(the proper European ones not the worthless american ones.) or so.:D

And to anyone who objects to my english

NSFW, small children and anyone ofended by the F word

To the spelling police.

:D:D:D:D:D:D:p:p:p:p:D:D:D:D:D:o:o

You should practice what you preach the last witch to be executed in a public nature was in 1861. In a small town called ivy kentucky. She was a blackfoot cherokee mix native american.

And she was executed because the local parson convinced the town she commuted with the devil, Causeing a string of people to become ill with a disease of the lungs. later to be proven it was caused by a t.b carrier that had recently moved to town.

So a bunch of ignorant people including the town sherrif and mayor hung her for it.

Thanks for correcting my ignorance Nyteblades. I wont pass the blame to my girlfriend fact checker and her poor google search while I was posting. I accept full responsibility for my actions.

UPDATE: 10:53AM CDT

During last night's maintenance, some areas of the game were reverted to pre-Game Update 1.2 status. Some areas were 'missing' and characters that were in those areas would be unavailable. We took the live servers offline at approx 9:30AM CDT (Austin time).

Our server and deployment teams are now working to rebuild assets for the live servers, but this is unfortunately not a quick process. We currently estimate that our downtime could be up to eight hours, but that time may be extended.

We are expecting the servers to be available again at 6:00PM CDT (April 14th, 12:00AM BST, 1:00AM CEST, 9:00AM AEST). We'll update you with information in this thread when we have it.

We sincerely apologize for the unexpected downtime today. We’ll update you with more details later.

Thank you for your patience while we work to resolve this issue.

What the hell.............

Originally Posted by Tracane

I don't care. I'm going to go read a book, cook a delicious dinner with fresh ingredients, then maybe go for a walk. It could be down for 2 days and here's how many f**** I'd give: _______. That many. For god's sake, it's a game. Go outside or spend time with your family you lard bodied things. If you can't muster the motivation to do that through the fog of your crippling depression, at least catch up on your Netflix instant queue.

Just once I wish a game company would call you people on your whiny, entitled crap and tell you where you can stick it. Most of you don't even know how this game works. It could be magic for all you know. Don't you understand what a miracle it is that it works at all? You have a screen that works as a window to another world that syncs up with people across the globe simultaneously and you're complaining that it's not perfect? You realize 100 years ago we'd all have been burnt at the stake as witches just for possessing knowledge of this technology? This is one of the most amazing things on the planet and you're upset that it's down for a little bit? Give me a break you spoiled, mouth breathing basement dwellers. Go do something on your cell phone that connects to invisible, wireless networks and lets you communicate with anyone in the world at a moment's notice AND it plays Angry Birds. Oh wait, you probably complain if that's down for more than a few minutes too don't you? You people are all insane.

Haha good one ! xD I did not plan to spam this thread but this one is so good (and true?) that I couldn't help quoting it.

I just love it. Raging, trolling, full of spite and on top of that being true. Going back to my meme xD

it would be awesome if they could sometimes post their times in gmt since that is a timezone most of the civilized world is at least vaquely familar with. Some goofball ztrest us coastal times or australian western derp pacific times mean **** all to majority of players please thank you

bst = gmt

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.