Commendation item vendor refunds needed

Grimmace

Given the fact that there is no way to preview weapons at the moment

(as far as I know, if there is please tell me how),

I would also like such an option.

The icons only tell you so much (i.e. nothing).

(And those two blaster pistols I bought on Coruscant... Meh.)

I had a buddy who made the mistake of buying the wrong lightsaber. I was more mad about it than he was and it was his character haha.

no offense to your friend.. but people should pay more attention when buying things at vendors. especially ones that do not offer refunds..

its not biowares job to hold our hands in game too ( not saying your friend needed it..just in general) we should not need to have everything do overable.

shrug

This ruins the risk/reward part of buying the mystery box. What they should do is allow you to trade one type of commendation for another like you could near the end of beta. My smuggler has two Ord Mantell commendations... that I can't use... and will be stuck with. Forever.

Or they could just flag the randomly generated items that come out of the mystery box not as commendation items (since it's supposed to be random items, and not stuff you normally buy with comms).

Trading commendations would be nice to have as well, but the "mystery box" isn't really a valid argument when it doesn't apply to the problem.

Or they could just flag the randomly generated items that come out of the mystery box not as commendation items (since it's supposed to be random items, and not stuff you normally buy with comms).

Trading commendations would be nice to have as well, but the "mystery box" isn't really a valid argument when it doesn't apply to the problem.

The problem being what?

its not biowares job to hold our hands in game too ( not saying your friend needed it..just in general) we should not need to have everything do overable.

shrug

It's not hand holding, it's just a simple feature that's become commonplace in most games and should be standard in all that hold multiple forms of currency.

This game holds your hand in every way possible. Revive at the exact spot you died, points you exactly where to go for quests, shows you the + and - of equipping new gear.. Seriously, they cant make this game any easier then it already is without actually playing the game for you

Is it so hard to pay attention for a minute out of your questing time to read the item you're about to buy?

Is it so hard to pay attention for a minute out of your questing time to read the item you're about to buy?

The real question is, is it so hard not to post false negatives about something that has nothing but a positive impact on overall gameplay.