Mar/Sents

mikedee

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wait, you said I must save that stun for when he is using Ravage and then 10 seconds later when he is using Undying Rage.

You should also use it for when he leaps on you, then for the other leap 12 seconds later- unless he's carnage than save it for the 3 roots.

And once you've used your twelve stuns to handle all this... oh wait, right, resolve- once you've been rooted for half a minute straight and are still looking at an empty resolve bar while you die (just kidding, you'll be dead before ten seconds)- you'll see the light and join in the marauder sensation that's sweeping the nation.

Reroll today, or be mediocre. Those are your choices.

Ravage continues to hit you until you get about 15 meters away- and if you're snared (which you are unless the marauder's an idiot) you are guaranteed to get hit twice, and it's highly likely you'll get hit a third time.

Sure, you can use your CC on the ability- a knockback or stun generally being what other classes have- if the mara is full resolve though that won't work, and even if not- using your stun then means no stun for when they leap, or turn invincible, or are chasing you killing you in 6 seconds.

CC isn't a way of stopping a marauder from killing you, it's a way of staying your execution for a couple more seconds.

Marauders are the only class worth playing now- once BW devs grow tired of playing them, we might see a nerf to the most OP class in the history of mmorpgs.... at least Bright Wizards were made of glass and lacked mobility.

My marauder gets most solo kills, 1v2 double kills, kill blows, damage, and not uncommonly in the top three for healing- every match. In a way, I should thank BW for getting me to play the class and opening my eyes to how much everything else I've played is garbage compared to this god class.

Lol. Sure you do.

Hey everyone,

We recently had to remove several posts from this thread due to posts that did not contribute constructive discussion. A reminder that regardless of the topic, it is part of our Rules of Conduct to:

• Never insult another member of the community.
  • Respect other community members, whether they agree with you or not.
  • Flag, don't fight. Use the "flag" feature to report posts to our Community Team if you see someone breaking the rules – don't respond to them!
  • Make constructive, on-topic posts that add to the discussion.

Thank you for understanding.

You should also use it for when he leaps on you, then for the other leap 12 seconds later- unless he's carnage than save it for the 3 roots.

And once you've used your twelve stuns to handle all this... oh wait, right, resolve- once you've been rooted for half a minute straight and are still looking at an empty resolve bar while you die (just kidding, you'll be dead before ten seconds)- you'll see the light and join in the marauder sensation that's sweeping the nation.

Reroll today, or be mediocre. Those are your choices.

Funny that tanks and ranged dps can kill me, given that as a sentinel I am now god mode uber elite haxorz.... lol.

Now someone specced heals... yeah your statement is spot on, but someone specced heals should not be able to out damage someone specced dps in the first place;)

Edited by JediKalel

Funny that tanks and ranged dps can kill me, given that as a sentinel I am now god mode eber elite haxorz.... lol.

Now someone specced heals... yeah your statement is spot on, but someone specced heals should not be able to out damage someone specced dps in the first place;)

That makes absolutely no sense

Funny that tanks and ranged dps can kill me, given that as a sentinel I am now god mode eber elite haxorz.... lol.

I think you are experiencing the l2p issue told to us by all the other mar/sents that posted today.

If you stand there long enough for a full ravage/MS to go off you've got what's coming to you. And I don't even play a Sent/Mara.

I hope you realise Ravage when specced for it, will snare. I hope you also realise Charge snares as well.

In any case, the OP is absolutely right. Marauders / Sentinels were fine before the patch, if any thing they needed a small nerf (healing reduced by 99% during undying rage) but that's about it, this was a bit extreme.

i jsut gut crit fur 12k bye a maurader *** i so unsub gg bw lol no srsly i hav liek 13k hp like gg lol noobs

I actually believe this. If i encounter as much dam with 1173 exp. I would hate being in greens and blues :eek:

Man, I play a tank specced Vanguard with full BM gear and was being taken down in 4 seconds. I was getting hit for 5k+ from Maras and Jugs, if you think that's okay, well that's your opinion but the whole purpose of a tank is to be able to take damage and survive so the the squishier players (healing and DPS) can do their thing.

It isn't just Sorcs and Sages coming on here, it's everyone even other mara/sents complaining about how easy it is to kill now... and like I eluded to, if you think it's some sort of conspiracy, I'm sorry you missed our cross-server, cross-class conference call.

Yes, Sentinels can do up to 6k with a crit in 1.2. We are DPS there is an actual medal in the game for hitting someone for over 5k. We are supposed to be hitting that hard. Note that there is only 1 ability in the entire Sentinel arsenal that can actually hit for 6k and it isn't Master Strike, which is what people are complaining about in this thread.

Big lol at all mara/sent fanboys who trying convince rest posters that they chars are not op, i saw this in OPS , Sorc, BH nerf topics, u boys must face it, u will melt ppl now but amount of rage from others on this forum will eventually bring a nerfbat which will hit you very hard at the end.

Have a fun with OP chars now...

I think you are experiencing the l2p issue told to us by all the other mar/sents that posted today.

So because a ranged DPS can hold his own against a melee DPS I should l2p? Oh.... right bc you are saying melee = god mode lulz:rolleyes:

Yes, Sentinels can do up to 6k with a crit in 1.2. We are DPS there is an actual medal in the game for hitting someone for over 5k. We are supposed to be hitting that hard. Note that there is only 1 ability in the entire Sentinel arsenal that can actually hit for 6k and it isn't Master Strike, which is what people are complaining about in this thread.

Yeah, ok. But, why do you have all the defensive CDs too?

So how come with my dps sage I have never got a 5k+ crit hit on anyone. Even baddies in full greens. Why should your class be allowed to have endless 6k+ crits?