1.2.0a - 4 hours for THIS?

TJemegency

1.2.0a Patch Notes

4/13/2012

General

Addressed an issue that could prevent characters from being deleted.

Made improvements to the CS ticketing system.

As the title says... Am I the only one who thinks this could've waited till the next scheduled maintenance instead of ANOTHER downtime?

As the title says... Am I the only one who thinks this could've waited till the next scheduled maintenance instead of ANOTHER downtime?

Most definitely... I thought it was to resolve something major, perhaps something players didn't even notice because it wasn't working.

Maybe something pvp related.

100mb is a lot for that, and if there were substantial "under-the-hood" fixes, I think they would be mentioned int he patch notes.

Maybe it has to do with crafting though. I did crit two wh sets in a day.

Edited by Smokey_the_Bear

1. They have absolutely never put all changes into the patch notes. There have always been things unsaid.

2. Right after releasing the legacy system which relies on alts to form a family and make the most out of the system, it is sort of a big deal if people can't actually delete what characters they made in order to participate in the legacy system as they see fit.

Please put some thought next time before making posts.

4/13/2012

1.2.0a Patch Notes

4/13/2012

General

Addressed an issue that could prevent characters from being deleted.

Made improvements to the CS ticketing system.

---------------

thats all?

i doubt this will take the full stated downtime - watching twitter/

My guess is there's more they're not telling

Yeah true. I have played this game for about 1 week and iv'e found around 15 bugs when i was leveling and pvping the thing is that most players dont report these kind of issues but rather exploit them. For example on my bounty hunter i used the ability unload on an enemy player in pvp Huttball the thing is that it bugged and it kept shooting even when my guns were on the side they kept fireing,it was pretty cool :)

My guess is there's more they're not telling

Signed.

But wait,... "improvements to the CS ticketing system"... perhaps they have put some nice sexy (big) slideshow there to sweeten the wait time for an answer.